good deal on Durablue Eliminator axles

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Well, this deal was just too good to pass up. So here, passing it on to others as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DURABLUE-EL...1QQcmdZViewItem
ECA did have them listed for $99 but they sold to quick so now they are $125 each!! Retail they are over $400 so this is a steal.

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Thanks Sean!
I also picked up a standard length DuraBlue a while back, and must say that the fit and finish is quite nice. biggrin.gif

Note that they recently listed 10 more of each type, so there are plenty to go around.

RonDK

#3 Post by RonDK »

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to that wider stuff. What is the length that people run for MX and stuff like that. Is it the +2 or w/e?

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Yep!! +4 will put you right at 50" and maybe a little wider depending on the offset of your wheels. But the +2 makes it just about right. These are either stock or +2/4 depending on which one you get.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 5 2007, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep!! +4 will put you right at 50" and maybe a little wider depending on the offset of your wheels. But the +2 makes it just about right. These are either stock or +2/4 depending on which one you get.

I got the first one @ $99 + $15 shipping. I couldn't pass it up.

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, I noticed that Ken....do you have a hookup at ebay that pages you when things get put on there that is a steal? You always seem to be the first on something. hmmm....

but hey, didn't keep me from calling them and working out a deal on 2. biggrin.gif

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

You stopped at 2? I was thinking of the other 8! J/K

blink.gif

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

When I talked with him they mentioned they had like 20. I can guess whats going to happen to the left overs on Monday! biggrin.gif

RonDK

#9 Post by RonDK »

Are they as bad as people say they are? I heard they crack a lot opposed to bending.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Durabreak? lol, yeah...i heard negative feedback as well on them. But as big as they are you have to know they aren't junk or they wouldn't be in business. I would guess they have a larger failure rate than with LSR but it could be the crowd useing them. Who knows.

I got mine but I am not a mxer. I use them for all around riding and for dunes.