Been Awhile

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I can barely remember that one guy named Derno, if I do recall he was the biggest post whore on the site. But again, my memory is a bit foggy...

Where ya been Derno?

Still around I have been lurking more and more. I am just watching from the Derno cave for the right time to strike. Not to mention I am just allowing you guys more time to catch up. biggrin.gif

jwheat

#12 Post by jwheat »

Glad to hear things are going good for you Jay. You should drop by more often. I understand about being busy. I got my Dale and put a battery in it last week and that is the first time it has been cranked since last September.

Have you still got the Prowler or did it get sold with the tractor? How are you liking it? I've been thinking about selling the one I built and buying one, but I'm waiting on Kawasaki to come out with a v-twin flame throwing monster utv. biggrin.gif

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jwheat @ Apr 11 2007, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad to hear things are going good for you Jay. You should drop by more often. I understand about being busy. I got my Dale and put a battery in it last week and that is the first time it has been cranked since last September.

Have you still got the Prowler or did it get sold with the tractor? How are you liking it? I've been thinking about selling the one I built and buying one, but I'm waiting on Kawasaki to come out with a v-twin flame throwing monster utv. biggrin.gif

Check out the new Can-am!

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

QUOTE (jwheat @ Apr 11 2007, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've still got the Prowler, I bought that for the new place. I haven't put very many hours on it yet, but it's been doing great for what we've used it for. Only problems I've had are I had to adjust the shifter linkage and the parking break, no big deal.

We where planning a H/M trip this month but it's been postponed, I'm thinking about carrying the Prowler along.

And what is all this crap about OLD, where in my post did I say I was not riding because of age? I've just been too busy to ride, the other thing i didn't mention is liljbr and I are now raising fox hounds, and competing in field trails which takes a good bit of our spare time. Currently have about 25 hounds with another litter on the way.