I finally did it - Bought me a Moto

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
svahle

#11 Post by svahle »

I'll get pics up soon. I haven't even seen it in person yet. It looks pretty clean in the pics I've seen but probably needs some PC on the a-arms.

Geez it is incredibly hard to work today knowing what is coming tonight (I suppose there could be a pun there).

ozarkdaler

#12 Post by ozarkdaler »

You will always be doing something to it. I am always doing something to mine.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Welcome!The EFI and injection service manual has very good instructions to get you familiar with D&M and our EFI system.Kdeal has alot of the downloads at his site including that.

http://www.cannondaledirectory.com/tech/ma...l%205002401.pdf

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Welcome!

biggrin.gif

svahle

#15 Post by svahle »

This forum is really an invaluable resource for new (and I would assume old) Dale owners. What a great community of knowledgeable individuals.

Anyway, I finally got a chance to log a few hours on the new Dale. One thing that has me baffled and that I am having a very hard time figuring out is why the heck didn't I buy one of these a long time ago. This thing rips. I have ridden all brands of shocks (Axis, PEP, TCS, Works Black Widow, Legacy, etc.) and these Ohlins are absolutely wonderful. I have a good buddy who would never give Dales credit but at the end of the night he was impressed. What magnificent power and revs to the moon pulling all the way. We are working on a new track and I always have some reservations about hitting a new double for the first time. But the ole Dale gave me a lot of confidence to just hit them and move on. Not that this is a very useful post, but I just had to tell someone.

thedeatons

#16 Post by thedeatons »

Awesome.... This is why I too love my Moto.... Confidence.

ozarkdaler

#17 Post by ozarkdaler »

I love these dales. I bought mine thinking that I may just resell it later. After Happyboy helped get mine running I was like man this is like riding a 4 wheeled motorcycle. It is light and very mobile. After getting the motor broke in and actually opening the motor up I just could not believe the power. I come from a long line of motorcycle riders and my family still rides them and they just cannot believe the awesome power these things have. I will never forget my Dad which is a deacon saying, "Holy Sh*t" after getting off of my speed.Then he quickly apologized but needless to say they are very addicting as well as the community. The people in this community are unmatched when it comes to innovation and the love for these machines. In the end I agree with you. I would have gotten into quads a long time ago if I knew of these machines.