Good C-dale exposure!

USAMoto00

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Check out the Cernic's race report from 4/22 at Pleasure Valley, PA in the Open forum at ATVriders. I think you guys will like what you see. Michelle is going to be contesting the PA series and also the WPSA this year on the C-dales. I have set mine up for her and changed it all around to be a 450 so that she will have 2 machines once we get with Timbo for her rebuild on her quad. Anyways, she took 2 HUGE holeshots against a FACTORY Honda quad and went on for a win in Womens and then followed it with a 5th in the Unlimited C class with the guys. You should have seen the mouths open with awe as she screamed outta the gate holding a wheelie half way down the straight, it was sweeet! I had more questions about the Dales that day than I've had in a long time. Anyways, just thought that I'd let you guys know what we would be up to this year and what races we would be attending. See ya at the races! later

ozarkdaler

#2 Post by ozarkdaler »

That is great to hear....

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome!Let us all know what we can do to help.Cant think of a better cause.

jwheat

#4 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 25 2007, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome!Let us all know what we can do to help.Cant think of a better cause.

I agree. Anything we can do to help , just lets us know. Tell Michelle to keep up the good work!

GDITheman

#5 Post by GDITheman »

Can you link to the thread?

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

That sounds really cool! I think you're going to need to start getting some video of the holeshots so we can see!

Crazie

#7 Post by Crazie »

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...ey&pagenumber=4

You may have to scroll down a bit. I linked to the page where the Womens coverage begins.

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

Very Nice!!

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks for the compliments guys, and the offers for help. I really appreciate it. I am by no means wealthy and us trying to do these series' this year is going to be draining to say the least. So in a nutshell, I will probably take you up on some of the offers once we get rolling and see what we may need help with. Right now my first priority is getting Michelle's motor to Tim for a 450 kit and maybe some head work. I really just need the reliability for her, not a TON of power that may compromise something during a race. We are very excited to get to the races and I'll keep you all updated. We leave for Georgia tommorow - WPSA. See ya guys.

GDITheman

#10 Post by GDITheman »

Holy smokes. That's kick *** and those are some great pics. Is she racing against John Natalie's wife, michelle? Hardcore stuff. Get some T shirts made up and I'll get one for my wife. She just started riding quads and loves to see women in the sport.