An afternoon at Motoland

Jctmotorsports

#11 Post by Jctmotorsports »

QUOTE (GDITheman @ Apr 28 2007, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are heading to Red Bud this weekend if the weather is good enough to open the track. If not, then we may head back to Motoland. We met Curt ( helps out and works there sometimes) and his daughter Reagan the 1st time we went and now my daughter and her hang out. So we enjoy going to Motoland because the people have been very cool there. You can tell they are there for the fun of it. I'll definitely let you know since I have NEVER touched another Dale and need to see that others really do exist.

Give me a shout next time, I was out there last Sunday. Thats good, that track is around 2 miles long.
Chuck

Jctmotorsports

#12 Post by Jctmotorsports »

QUOTE (GDITheman @ Apr 28 2007, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are heading to Red Bud this weekend if the weather is good enough to open the track. If not, then we may head back to Motoland. We met Curt ( helps out and works there sometimes) and his daughter Reagan the 1st time we went and now my daughter and her hang out. So we enjoy going to Motoland because the people have been very cool there. You can tell they are there for the fun of it. I'll definitely let you know since I have NEVER touched another Dale and need to see that others really do exist.

Give me a shout next time, I was out there last Sunday. Thats good, that track is around 2 miles long.
Chuck

GDITheman

#13 Post by GDITheman »

Chuck, which track were you at, Motoland? Seems like there are more IN Dalers than SW MI Dalers. It would be very cool to see other Dales. The closest I came to another Dale was I passed one in the back of a pickup while I was driving down the highway 2 years ago.

GDITheman

#14 Post by GDITheman »

Blaze,

That is a cool photo of Motoland. Did you take it from a small plane? You need to take another one now that the peewee track is open.

blaze#52

#15 Post by blaze#52 »

It was taken in a powered parachute actually, Had my brother on back, it was a perfect night for it. I will have to get back over there and get some more pics for them, They are very nice people there also. We need to plane a dale group get together some weekend. some one pic a day, I can get at least 4 dales there. should let wanna blaze and RX 440 know also.

blaze#52

#16 Post by blaze#52 »

It was taken in a powered parachute actually, Had my brother on back, it was a perfect night for it. I will have to get back over there and get some more pics for them, They are very nice people there also. We need to plane a dale group get together some weekend. some one pic a day, I can get at least 4 dales there. should let wanna blaze and RX 440 know also.

GDITheman

#17 Post by GDITheman »

Look at the Moto land schedule and let's pick a date.

MichiganMXer722

#18 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

If i still had the Dale i'd join u guys, motoland is a great place to ride. Blaze52 do u work at Macallister Cat in SB?

blaze#52

#19 Post by blaze#52 »

yeah, I am out in the field, for them, why you ask? you can still join in the motoland ride, the more the merrier, seems like everytime I go there, there is only a couple quads.

GDITheman

#20 Post by GDITheman »

Last time I was there, there were about a dozen quads running A&B ( combined session) and about 8 or so running the C session. More quads than the 1st time I went. Maybe a dozen running ABC combined.