Spring Group Ride @ Speed 2424's May 25 - 27

kdeal

#91 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wright @ May 30 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i also want to add that i had a good time as alaways at Kevins, and good to see Ken and his brother agian and everyone else that came out, see everyone next time.

EVERYONE: I think this is the most Wright has said at one time (at least to me)!!

Ross, it was great meeting you and your son. I actually admire you and CannibalJim the most for showing up for the ride. Jim had surgery to the bottom of his foot (hurts just thinking about it) less than a week earlier (he couldn't ride but he was there) & you actually showed up the second day with your son even though you couldn't ride. That meant a lot to me and Kevin. Thanks!

wright

#92 Post by wright »

(kdeal) i just like to listen and take info or BS in, dont want to let very much out, why do you think im so smart

kdeal

#93 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wright @ May 31 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(kdeal) i just like to listen and take info or BS in, dont want to let very much out, why do you think im so smart

RW you are killing me.....LOL
laugh.gif

MX Quad Dad

#94 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Sorry for not posting earlier.

I would like to say, My son and I had a great time and both agree that Speed2424 and Eatendirt (sp?) really know how to host a Ride. I am still amazed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. C-Dale people are great.

I had a hard time keeping the people names and forum names straight in my mind and by the time I got home they are all mixed up.

to sum it up

woods was real good

track was great (really showed me how out of shape I am)

drag race session (Sat) was my second favorite

the company was the best

I,ll be back (hopefully with a few mods to my speed)

wanablaze

#95 Post by wanablaze »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ May 31 2007, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a hard time keeping the people names and forum names straight in my mind and by the time I got home they are all mixed up.

Same here. I'm still not sure who some the people were. Had a great time, looking forward to next year. Thanx Speed2424 and Eatndirt!

Some pics:

jesshamner

#96 Post by jesshamner »

More pics more pics!!! You can resize them very easily in microsoft paint.

wanablaze

#97 Post by wanablaze »

Thanx to Jesshamner and Happyboy, I think I figured it out.

I couldn't get all the quads into one picture; people were always out riding or parked on the other side of the trucks. Oh well, I tried.

wanablaze

#98 Post by wanablaze »

It's not a group ride until we work on one! Luckily, this one just needed a clutch adjustment the trans oil drained and refilled.

Kevin just turned around.

Thanx to Cannondale27 for rebuilding my rear shock! Here's the moto before the ride:

We all know that "toasters" make the most power.

After the drag races

I didn't get any pictures of the drag racing, I was riding. I know some of these other guys had their cameras going, though. Hopefully others will post what they collected. Thanx again, Kevin!

z-mann

#99 Post by z-mann »

Looks like a lot of fun. depending on the drive I might be able to make the next one.

quadracer500

#100 Post by quadracer500 »

some more pics from speeds , i have short drag video i will try to post.