02 cannondale cannibal

rsncharlie

#11 Post by rsncharlie »

Well I trail ride man...
I paint plastic ...
An if you are riding my trails if you get scratchs your off the trail in the wrong place...
I buy a achine
it looks as good or better then when I got it .... always
my firs ttwo no
they busted all my paths ... lol smashed them warriors to **** an back an they keep goin ...

RonDK

#12 Post by RonDK »

QUOTE (rsncharlie @ Jul 10 2007, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I trail ride man...
I paint plastic ...
An if you are riding my trails if you get scratchs your off the trail in the wrong place...
I buy a achine
it looks as good or better then when I got it .... always
my firs ttwo no
they busted all my paths ... lol smashed them warriors to **** an back an they keep goin ...

???

MyCannibal

#13 Post by MyCannibal »

wtf?...roflmao...and yeah I've done the painted plastic thing too...with specific plastic bonding paint...it looks nice till you ride it...

rsncharlie

#14 Post by rsncharlie »

if your smart an you put on a thick coat of paint ...
then a thick clear coat ... no probs ..... atleast I have never had any probs ... wit it ..

I just like to pullin an every one be like dam your gona trial that ....

I got a banshee I did two tone with flames .... I rolled it once an it cracked in a few places ... but that was it an i beat the **** out of it ....

RonDK

#15 Post by RonDK »

QUOTE (rsncharlie @ Jul 10 2007, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if your smart an you put on a thick coat of paint ...
then a thick clear coat ... no probs ..... atleast I have never had any probs ... wit it ..

I just like to pullin an every one be like dam your gona trial that ....

I got a banshee I did two tone with flames .... I rolled it once an it cracked in a few places ... but that was it an i beat the **** out of it ....

Actually, thick coats make the paint crack more easily since it does not flex as well.

Anyway, that CDALE looks awesome in green...too bad there are no green plastics. That look really grew on me. Good luck with the sale