2002 MX Cannibal for sale

cdaleracer52

#1 Post by cdaleracer52 »

2002 cannondale cannibal. I am the original owner with title. I purchsed it brand new in 03 from suzuki fun center in Bensalem PA. it has every single part you can imagine on it. Over $15000 invested. Totally race ready needs nothing to race. I never raced the quad, was planning on it but work got in the way. The only thing it needs to race is a teather kill switch. starting with the suspension it has Lone star racing chrome +3 a-arms, Lone star steering stem, TCS zps tripple rate shocks with rezzys, Gibson rebuildable steering stabilizer, RPM Dominator +4 axle, the stock ohlins shock on the rear ITP .190 rims with holeshot MX tire on front 90% tread left, Champion beadlocks with Holeshot MXR4 on back with 80% tread left. AC pro-peg nerf bars, AC Grab bar, RIS designs Billet radiator grill, Custom radiator shrouds, Custom Pin style seat latch. Now for the engine. I just had it rebuilt a few months ago by Fastway racing in East windsor NJ and dropped about $3000, i have about 10 hours on the rebuild. i just wanted serious power and to have all the updates done. The engine is seriously bullet proof. It has a brand new balanced crank with z400 bearing, Milled aluminum Valve cover powder coated red, JE true 450cc high compression 13.5/1 piston and cylinder kit. Kibblewhite valves and springs, Port and polish, new injectors, new clutch and pressure plate, new oil pump and oil gears, stage 8 bolt locking update kit. Oil was always changed in 2-3 rides. i ran Maxima Ultra race oil and belray Gear saver for the tranny. The gearing is 13 tooth front sproket and 38 tooth rear, also have a 14 tooth front. Exhaust is a FMF Titanium full system. Twin-air air filter cleaned every ride oiled with Maxima foam filter treatment. The Computer was flashed with A Blaze/speed mapping. A few odds and ends and recent parts, Glafer rear Wave rotor, Galfer individual front steel braided front break line setup. new axle carrier bearings, Tie rod ends, swing arm bushings, gripper seat cover, new battery, head light deletes (also have the factory lights and bezles) have the owners manual and two binders full of stuff that tells you how to do every single little thing to the quad and i mean everything. If you have any questions feel free to call my name is Jon. 609 802 1371 or email me, jonraptor660@hotmail.com Im looking to get $5000 obo

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Sweet looking ride!

cdaleracer52

#3 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Thanks man