Luburgh's bike????????????/

justfine

Luburgh's bike????????????/

#1 Post by justfine »

Does anybody know what all Luburgh has done to his Moto? I see a Southbay 450 kit, and I think a Merrell front end. Any insight anyone? Also, anyone know what that front end on his bike runs?

KYmxracer52

#2 Post by KYmxracer52 »

The front end is either Laeger ProTrax or Merrell. I believe the Merrell set is around $900 from Nac's. The price in their catalog is wrong. That was printed before the actual price was set.

JST

#3 Post by JST »

The front end is actually the first long travel front end Lonestar made for a Cdale.PEP ZPS,Southbay 450 kit,Lonestar swingarm.I have pics of it at his race shop but have no idea how to post them.It also runs a TC pipe with a Nacs mapping.I actually stopped by wednesday to see him after his wreck and ask how he is doing.He has the pins in his leg insted of a cast and seemed to be in good spirits.Anymore questions?

KYmxracer52

#4 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I hadn't heard that he had wrecked. What happened to him?

JST

#5 Post by JST »

Came around a fast sweeper and got into some slop,it sucked him in and the bike hit a barrier and he broke his leg.If you goto atvscene.com they have a few photos of the accident,its under the Elizabeth TT race.No cast,pins.

KYmxracer52

#6 Post by KYmxracer52 »

It sounds painful. How long will it be before he can compete again?