HmmMMM, Video of Who? Doing What?

UpsMan

#11 Post by UpsMan »

[attachment=4558:DSC01316.JPG][attachment=4559:DSC01319.JPG] Well, anyway, this is what I spent the afternoon doing. I spent the morning mowing grass and working on the jumps with the tractor. Tomorrow we have a couple of friends coming over, so we'll be riding most of the day. I guess I have to miss the Packer game. oh well.

Blasterboy11

#12 Post by Blasterboy11 »

kewl! biggrin.gif

250rmike

#13 Post by 250rmike »

definatly looks dirty you can see his bars turn towards him just before he gets hit. its just a quick little flick of the bars

CannondaleRider

#14 Post by CannondaleRider »

Yeah.....Even if it wasn't intentional, the fact that he didn't even consider checking to see if John was alright is what makes me lose a bit of respect for Joe.

In the WORCS races, even the top level pros stop for another rider, no matter what the situation. I've seen top-10 pros give away a podium, or even a number one spot, due to stopping for a downed rider. Thats just the way it is. In my first expert class race, I stopped for a downed rider, when I was doing quite well. I stayed and helped the downed rider, and his brother who stopped(who was flat freaking out) for over 12 minutes. I could of gave away a great finish....but it doesn't matter.... your helping a fellow rider. No race should be serious enough that it comes to wrecking fellow riders on purpose, accidentaly wrecking a fellow rider, and not stopping....or even not stopping for a wreck you had nothing to do with, just to gain a position. It's not that serious.

It's obvious that John was alright, but Joe didn't know that, and should've at least clarified before continuing racing.