silver red plastics

theJeStEr1340

#11 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

just throwing this out there, I got 2 full sets fo black for $500, brand new with new bolts and top hats.

ozarkdaler

#12 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (theJeStEr1340 @ Oct 3 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just throwing this out there, I got 2 full sets fo black for $500, brand new with new bolts and top hats.

Man that sounds like a good deal to me.

Blasterboy11

#13 Post by Blasterboy11 »

lol, yeh! Got any silver? I love black but idk, i like the lighter colors. I have BIG, COLORFULL (hint hint) plans for the winter...=)

theJeStEr1340

#14 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Nope, and after 2 race seasons my black is showing signs of abuse, the rears have been repaired with alum. sheetign and rivets at the bolt holes and the side spars are really scratched up and one fo the rear holes broke last ride. The fronts look amazingly good though.

Blasterboy11

#15 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Yeh, both sets of my fronts are awsome, my silvers have more holes than swiss cheese, and the reds are more faded than wrangler jeans, lol..

quadryder

#16 Post by quadryder »

I ask Brad at Black widow, these are prices he suggested to me. (in a round about way-said hed sell the reds for 285 and the silver around 450-500 if they were his) I posted these at a little less thinking I was right on par. Evidently not, therefore I will be keeping these and my son or grandchildren can deal with them 40 years from now or throw them away if the arent worth anything. So before flaming on me I took advice from a WELL respected member on this site. He has these prices and nothing is said. Maybe thats why I got rid of the 5 cdales I had before..........................................................................

wayneschofield

#17 Post by wayneschofield »

QUOTE (theJeStEr1340 @ Oct 3 2007, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have a PayPal account and would you ship to FL please?

Cheers

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (quadryder @ Oct 4 2007, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ask Brad at Black widow, these are prices he suggested to me. (in a round about way-said hed sell the reds for 285 and the silver around 450-500 if they were his) I posted these at a little less thinking I was right on par. Evidently not, therefore I will be keeping these and my son or grandchildren can deal with them 40 years from now or throw them away if the arent worth anything. So before flaming on me I took advice from a WELL respected member on this site. He has these prices and nothing is said. Maybe thats why I got rid of the 5 cdales I had before..........................................................................

Gotta look at who you are talking with though. He is a vendor so he knows that sooner or later they will sell. 90% of the community is used to seeing items at fire sale prices. They really don't mean any offense when they tell you that your nuts. Just expecting too much for most of the community. Full sets of red sold at one point for $75 per set. I know many people purchases multiple sets including myself. Then you can pick up silver, red, even black for $100-$250 at times. Its just the market. By all means, put them up for sale for what ever price you want. Leave it up to the mods if people are being disrespectful, just let us know. Heck, if enough people ask high dollar for our stuff it will take the value back up at some point. Except for us that have 5 sets of everything. smile.gif Last I checked I have like 9 sets of plastic. Dang, I gotta sell some more stuff.

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Oct 4 2007, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gotta look at who you are talking with though. He is a vendor so he knows that sooner or later they will sell. 90% of the community is used to seeing items at fire sale prices. They really don't mean any offense when they tell you that your nuts. Just expecting too much for most of the community. Full sets of red sold at one point for $75 per set. I know many people purchases multiple sets including myself. Then you can pick up silver, red, even black for $100-$250 at times. Its just the market. By all means, put them up for sale for what ever price you want. Leave it up to the mods if people are being disrespectful, just let us know. Heck, if enough people ask high dollar for our stuff it will take the value back up at some point. Except for us that have 5 sets of everything. smile.gif Last I checked I have like 9 sets of plastic. Dang, I gotta sell some more stuff.

I didn't mean any disrespect. I completely agree with you Happyboy. I even said good luck with the sale.

quadryder

#20 Post by quadryder »

I apoligize for being so short, I just get upset when people jack a thread with the too much speech. Thats why you have PM's. I wish to become part of this community and in time I will, until then I'll watch what I say and go from there.