c-dale stuff for sale

cobradaler

#1 Post by cobradaler »

i have some stuff for sale that i really dont want to sale but need to.
all prices are obo, and plus shipping, if u have any ? just give me a call 620-338-7199, e-mail is mavery14@cox.net. i will get pics if any interest. all fenders are full unless stated cut.

black front fenders (new), rear black fenders (used) in very good shape no cracks or breaks, and black side spars (used) $425.00 obo,

silver rears in excelent shape with yellow c-dale graphics, sold.

black front fenders race cut with chainsaw gragpics $50.00 obo

map select kit with d&m, kit comes with status lights and cable and disc, and switches. sold.

elka rear shock in excellent cond, dual rate $300.00 obo

silver rears sand cut u can have just pay shipping.

full frame with bumper, sub frame, minus cradle, with title. $100.00 obo

swing arm with axle, sprocket, chain slides, $50.00 obo

more to come, ive got all stock stuff to build a quad except for engine if u need something let me know. if prices are to high let me know or make offer. thanks guys for looking.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Wow that is a killer price for the Map select kit, if I had the $$$ it would be mine for sure... Always horrible timing with good deals like this...

MyCannibal

#3 Post by MyCannibal »

dude why dont you sell the used front black race cut plastic with the used rears and side spars...who wants a new front with used everything else?...I'll take the whole used set of black plastic off your hands...for the right price...

cobradaler

#4 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Apr 19 2008, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude why dont you sell the used front black race cut plastic with the used rears and side spars...who wants a new front with used everything else?...I'll take the whole used set of black plastic off your hands...for the right price...

i guess i could probably do that let me think about it, i dont like race cut plastic so i figured people would rather have full fenders than cut, i do have a new set of rears but i was going to keep them to keep the price down.

MyCannibal

#5 Post by MyCannibal »

come up with a price and lemme know...i want first dibs...please...

cobradaler

#6 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Apr 19 2008, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
come up with a price and lemme know...i want first dibs...please...

ill get some pics up later today then we can figure at a price.

theJeStEr1340

#7 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

How much for the frame sub frame and a set of rear black plastic shipped to 27502?

cobradaler

#8 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (theJeStEr1340 @ Apr 20 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much for the frame sub frame and a set of rear black plastic shipped to 27502?

i only have one set of black rear plastic for sale and im going to sell one of them with a front set, the other is going on my quad sorry.

rayspeed

#9 Post by rayspeed »

I am seriously considering the map select kit and the silver plastics (might as well take both the cut and uncut). It is just one of those want things that I dont really need so I call dibs now pending shipped price and pictures!
If fedex ground is convienent for you I have an account if that would help.
Ray

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

ok, so how much to ship the frame and subframe, I am still interested in it.