How much can you get for a stock roller?

UpsMan

#21 Post by UpsMan »

Yes, I have the tank. It is wonderful. I use it for a beer bong. Thanks for using ups.

haydug

#22 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 27 2008, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chris you never directly answered the question I posed before.There was always complicated answers to a simple question.Now you say you never had it.Okay thats it then.As Haydug pointed out no real way to prove it was shipped unless nothing else was shipped to you also at that time.It must have gotten lost.Haydug you should make a claim on it or should have.Let UPS or whoever you used worry about it.Whenever I ship I write the item and persons name right on the tracking number reciept saves alot of headaches.Hope this soapopera ends soon.I am not sure if its a East Coast thing but Chris has been good to me just a little jumpy once in awhile.Kinda like a Lawyer.But once you get to know him he is a good guy.Feel sorry for Haydug also since its obvious he must have shipped it.Hey lets take it out on UPSMAN it was his company that probably screwed this up!

Well, UPSMAN settled it. LOL.. I would like a very logical explanation on what "TANK" Mr. Dembek was referring to in the pm that he sent me, please read my signature. He obviously received some kind of tank and asked when I needed it back. I guess I'm ready for it back now! LOL

cdalerider75

#23 Post by cdalerider75 »

You shipped me a plastic tank... as the edited PM states

Yes I received the tank... (a plastic tank, with no fittings - when I asked if you wanted the tank back you told me to keep it)

With a tracking number you can contact who you shipped with and see the details of what happed to the shipment. Since you don't have a tracking number how can you justify that I received the tank or continue on your quest?

Regarding me mad at you for a bad wrist pin clip... You made good on that by sending me at no cost a replacement piston kit. So why would I be mad at you when you made good on the mistake which your employee made while you were out of town (so hard to find good help).

To everyone else reading this thread, this is one members attempt to continue to give myself a bad name in this community. Why the he!l would I want to keep my Cannondale when anytime I post any thing to this forum or daler I have to put up with this crap, would make anyone want to sell out.

speed2424

#24 Post by speed2424 »

Chris, does this mean your NOT coming to my group ride.lol.

2000ex

#25 Post by 2000ex »

I dont know much about this great tank mystery, however I purchased a set of plastic off of Mr Dembek early last year and for what it is worth never saw any tank. What kind of special tank was this? Seems like something made out of gold dry.gif from they way people are talking about it.

cdalerider75

#26 Post by cdalerider75 »

QUOTE (speed2424 @ May 27 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chris, does this mean your NOT coming to my group ride.lol.

Would love to go.. just no dale now and zero money for gas

Group rides are always a great time

Happyboy

#27 Post by Happyboy »

whats a group ride? sad.gif