5th Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

ciscorc

#21 Post by ciscorc »

i am there also. I already requested the time off

NRath

#22 Post by NRath »

Add me to the list. I'll be there with Brian the Kawi kid, again.

kdeal

#23 Post by kdeal »

Less than 2 weeks and I am getting antsy.......

I hope all the bikes get back together on time. I needed to rebuild 4 motors since the last of the parts showed up this past Friday, I was getting a little nervous.
tongue.gif

jesshamner

#24 Post by jesshamner »

I can't wait and as of last night, the cannibal is back in black for the occasion. I dug out the beat up black plastic and put them back on.

dunnbandit1

#25 Post by dunnbandit1 »

I missed the spring ride but I'll be at the fall ride for sure!

kdeal

#26 Post by kdeal »

Well my brother came over tonight and we finished up on the bikes. Man do they sound sweet! Healthy too! I think it's time for some HP stickers for ol kdeal & his brother!

NRath

#27 Post by NRath »

Anyone know if Timbo is coming? JayBr's got a motor for me to bring along for Tim, but hasn't been able to get in touch with him to make sure he'll be there.

I finally get to start wrenching on my own tonight. I've got a little work to do!

Dachshund

#28 Post by Dachshund »

QUOTE (NRath @ Sep 4 2008, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know if Timbo is coming? JayBr's got a motor for me to bring along for Tim, but hasn't been able to get in touch with him to make sure he'll be there.

I finally get to start wrenching on my own tonight. I've got a little work to do!

HAHA, He wouldn't miss it for anything.

kdeal

#29 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (NRath @ Sep 4 2008, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neil,

He's coming. If not I can drop it off at the house on the way back home. But he will be there.

Ken

kdeal

#30 Post by kdeal »

OK, I spoke to Trailgirl @ Majestic and she is going to reserve our area where we have been the last few years. She also stated that there is now a road sign at the bottom of the mountain at the entrance to the camp ground that says "FITCH HILL ROAD". This is where you want to enter to go to the campground. The other entrance takes you to the trailhead and we will be in the campground. When you go up the mountain to the campground, look just past the entrance to the campground further up on your right and you should see us. Don't forget to sign in (if no one is around, please see me) and they have graciously decided to keep the same discounted fee for the weekend. Barring a direct hit from the three hurricanes out there coming my way, I should be there with you.

tongue.gif