YamaDale

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

That was all I took big winky said he will post some I am sure they are real busy right now with the races.

Big Winky

#12 Post by Big Winky »

my picture files are still too big to download to the site. we still are tweeking things on the bike and have to get the airbox built. John has very favorable feelings on this set-up and is pleased with the performance and handling as far as tt's go. next test will be seeing how it works for MX. we are going to build a different engine cradle out of chromoly before hitting any big jumps though. GOOD LUCK, John and Christa at Orrville, OH this weekend!

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Winky, didn't you get the resized files I sent?

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

Another.

saleen_1

#15 Post by saleen_1 »

maybe we should change the sight to yamadale riders .com alot of yamaha talk on this sight.thats not a cannondale anymore its a yamaha.:eek:

Big Winky

#16 Post by Big Winky »

yes, i got the files, but when i went to post, it got almost done downloading to site then said file was too big. Thank you, jay for getting them up for me. I think I should really learn more about how to use computers huh?

CowsBitePeople

#17 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Thats dale thing is sweet lol

Dale512

#18 Post by Dale512 »

Any more info on this thing?

saleen_1

#19 Post by saleen_1 »

is that legal.i would love to suck that thing up my tail pipe.yeah its not american anymore.:usa

Big Winky

#20 Post by Big Winky »

as john's dad, i'll tell you we are more interested in winning national races than what parts are used. we spend more $'s a year in travel to these races a year than your quad costs and we've been doing this for years. when you spend $500-$700 per trip to attend a race 15 times a year and your quad isn't up to the task every weekend you'll know why we do what ever it takes to get max performance. AND our business supports cannondales and we are making constant improvements to them for reliablity and performance, we didn't bail out on them like many dealers did.