Motor Parts : Hydro Case/Piston/Crank/Etc

450mxr

#1 Post by 450mxr »

Parts have came from Ebay purchases and also bought out some local dealer stock. Not exactly a motor builder and feel someone could use these parts for a killer deal. Also have a rolling chassis that's a stock Cannibal without title but will have bill of sale. All is there. Taking offers. Located on west coast but we're always moving things from one location to another. Can arrange meeting depending where I'm at at the time between Las Vegas, close to LA in CA, and also in AZ near Flagstaff or Phoenix. We travel around alot.

1. Hydraulic motor case: Has complete installed transmission included, starter clutch assembly, clutch cylinder, etc. Nearly brand new and out of an ATK. New case crank bearings installed and absolutely no cracks or damage to it. Looks nearly brand new. $400 shipped.

2. Wiring Harness update kit. brand new and never used. Keeps system battery from staying on and dying. Paid $100 but $75 shipped.

3. 95mm stock used piston kit with cylinder. Used but low hours and should have some good life left. $50 obo shipped.

4. 95mm Wiseco piston kit. Brand new with pin, rings, etc included. Never even removed from box till photo.
$50 shipped.

5. Complete ported head with brand new valves. Everything is there minus the valve buckets. The cams are used but was out of brand new engine with 8-10hrs. Engine mechanic cleared them as good to use though. Engine has full race porting and the intake has been made to accept Harley or larger injectors. Valves are brand new and everything has been gone over. $500 shipped obo. Porting will cost you nearly that much!

6. Metal oil pump gears. 2 are perfect but one has some pieces missing from it. Could be salvaged I think but not sure. No metal worker or expert. $20 shipped.

7. 6mm stroked crank. Brand new and never used with the Z400 bearing. I bought on Ebay awhile back for over $600. Looking for best offer. Was told it makes a 495 with 97mm or 505 with 98mm piston. Comes with crank counterbalancer and has gear installed on it.

8. 98mm piston and cylinder kit. Piston is brand new and has everything to use but cylinder was slightly used. Has been honed and approved to use though as it looks new still. Paid $500 on Ebay so looking for $450 shipped.

9. Complete used but perfect transmission. $75 shipped obo.

10. No pic yet but have atleast 1 spare stator as well in good shape. $75 shipped obo.

Paypal accepted. First one with cash to claim will get the parts. Just list which parts you want. Will make package deals. Make offers as this stuff has to go!

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

What stroke crank is the piston for? A stock ,2.2 or 6mm? Or a falicon ? Does the piston have CP cast in the bottom of it? Whats the compresion ratio?

quadracer500

#3 Post by quadracer500 »

Pics of the wiseco piston? Also how much for the cyl. head?

450mxr

#4 Post by 450mxr »

To be honest on the piston I am not completely sure. The stock and the Wiseco stock ones are both just stock as mentioned. The 98mm one is for the 6mm to match the crank. It does have CP cast on it. All I know other than that is that it was made to run with premium pump gas so it's not a real high compression ratio. As said: was bought on Ebay and don't recall exact compression ratio. Been too long. Didn't plan on selling it, but to use it.

EDIT: For the head I'll do $500 obo. Fully race ported, new valves, comes with intake/exhaust cams that are not pictures, I'll even throw in a valve cover for it that's good to use. Porting on this head cost me nearly $400 for the setup, not including price of valves, labor, etc.

The Wiseco piston I can get a picture of it necessary. Is still brand new and in box. Has piston pin, circlips, rings, etc. Shiny as can be.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Could you also take a pic of the other side of the crank. 505 cranks usually have all sorts of wieghts added for balancing.

450mxr

#6 Post by 450mxr »

The guy I bought it off of had it posted in his auction that the crank was a brand new one bought from Blackwidow ATV I believe and then had it sent in for 6mm stroke setup. Was brand new and already balanced/Z400 bearing'd from what was listed.

Here's the pics of the other side of the crank and also the Wiseco piston.

450mxr

#7 Post by 450mxr »

Also have a Trinity exhaust pipe with header for sale. Needs to be cleaned up and has small dent from caliper that does not affect performance but works great. $150 shipped obo. I have never used it but bought it that way.

Entire clutch basket with used but good clutchplates, springs, etc. Entire hub, pressure plate, etc. Assembly ready to stick on and use. $75 shipped obo.

Engine sidecovers - Have 2 of them. 1 stock and 1 that was powdercoated chrome but needs to be redone. $25 shipped each one or $40 for both together.

ATK Seat cover. Brand new and never used. $50 shipped.

250R conversion kit subframe, tank, fuel lines, disconnects, grab bar, etc. Paid over $300 and have never used. Needs to have stripped holes repaired. Bought from local guy and have never messed with it. Ready to repair and use though. Don't know who made it though. $225 shipped

Used but working stator. $50 shipped.

1 used stock swingarm. Has upper pivot bearings but no carrier or anything. Just the swingarm. $50 shipped.

I have a couple airboxes and airbox halves too. $20 for bottom half or $30 for entire box shipped.

Brand new motor mount update. $20 shipped.

-----------------------------------

Any parts not bought will probably go Ebay on Wednesday night, thursday at latest. Buy now and save though! Paypal only.

Brad77

#8 Post by Brad77 »

Can I get a pic or two of that 250r kit. I am definately interested in that.

desertbound

#9 Post by desertbound »

Or..... Maybe you should pay Timbo what you owe him, and not create an alternate name...

This 450mxr guy is Psychosis. He's been trying to sell stuff on phoenix craigslist for a while too. Here is the auction. He also had the same 250R kit with the stripped hole for sale. I can't find that auction though.

602-881-9832 Maybe Timbo would like to have this number????

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/975211378.html

Over the summer he had the same stuff posted on craigslist. He mentioned then that he had a timbo 505 stroker. Wasn't playing dumb like he didn't know about it then though. I was gonna buy the the wiseco piston from him. Then I figured out who he was.

Nice try. Why don't you be a man and pay what you owe instead of being a thief and trying to play dumb and sell things under a fake name. Timbo needs to just call teh police and use all this as evidence. Let me guess, your name is Mark, and your email address is Fallen77@hotmail.com or something along those lines????

Brad77

#10 Post by Brad77 »

Oh yeah, I had actually talked with him about this kit a long time ago. I had actually forgotten about it until you mentioned this here.
Well I have already seen pics of this. I had contacted Psychosis some time back and just never heard back from him.