Motor Parts : Hydro Case/Piston/Crank/Etc

450mxr

#11 Post by 450mxr »

Well regardless what I say here it looks like somebody decides to jump in and bash what they don't know. For one: my name is Matt. For two: I have been buying C'Dale stuff for the past year almost because I used to have one and was looking to build another. Bought most of the motor on Ebay, the 250R kit I bought off of craigslist, and a roller out of local cycle trader when I was living in phoenix. Have been in Flagstaff for a bit and travel around alot. The guy I bought the roller from had 2 of them and a complete quad as well. So because of this I am the bad guy, wonderful. Real nice to see such nice people. I will be moving to CA soon as I am in the Marine Corps and I guess I will just take the motor parts with me and eventually try and put the thing together. Thank you all.

To those who don't have their head up their *** and are interested in parts, let me know. And I also have pretty decent feedback on Ebay from the past 5yrs if that has any meaning! I'm not going to fight over credibility.

Brad77

#12 Post by Brad77 »

Post up some pics of the 250r kit please.