aroracer72

cannondale27

#51 Post by cannondale27 »

So who has the KTM?

momentum

#52 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 9 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what happened to these posts? Someone please pm me the details.
To be honest i'm a bit surprised that Chad deleted all his posts. It doesn't make him look very good does it? He didn't send me a return email last night as he promised. You all know that I tried to work this out with him and he refused.

haydug

#53 Post by haydug »

Any word on the bicycle I bought?

MyCannibal

#54 Post by MyCannibal »

It's stolen...sorry.

speedracer

#55 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Jan 14 2009, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's stolen...sorry.

LOL,LOL!

momentum

#56 Post by momentum »

Today is the day! I'm heading out to court in a few minutes and will let you guy know the outcome when I get back. I am sueing him for $7300+.

There is a lot more to this story that I couldn't share with you before but will when I get back from court.

Shane

MyCannibal

#57 Post by MyCannibal »

good luck.

momentum

#58 Post by momentum »

I was going for $7300 but was awarded $4631.50. Chad got a break yesterday! He now has 30 days to pay. If not paid within 30 days I will then head to Ohio and file Felony charges against him. There will be no more changes extended to Chad! Eventually he will have to pay me because it will be on his credit report, I will lien against everything he owns, garnish his pay check and freeze his bank account. He won't be able to buy a house for Rosa until he pays me. No girl wants a guy that can't provide for them!

Now the rest of the story:
The bike was stolen from a dealership in Upper Michigan on July 10, 2007. At the time the bike was stolen also taken was a Yoshimura exhaust which is exactly the same "type" as the one that Chad offered for sale on here. That exhaust was for an LTR450 which Chad didn't have at the time. He said he bought it several months later in anticipation on eventually buying an LTR. But then he offered the exhaust for sale. Hmm?

Chad says he bought the bike from a guy north of Bay City, Michigan. Doesn't know his name, phone number, address only that he was in his late twenty's. Hmm? (If I file charges against him in Ohio they police will get his phone records and be able to tell if this is true)

Chad's grandmother ownes a home in the area where the bike was stolen. The police asked Chad when he was last at his grandmother home and he responded two years ago to help put a roof on it. The police then question a relative in the area and ask when she had last seen Chad, she says last summers at his grandmothers house. Him and his father were up riding ATV's. Hmm?

The police then talk to Chad's father and ask if he and Chad had been to the area. He says yes that they were up riding ATV's. They had visited several of the area motorcycle dealerships and had been to M&M Suzuki and purchased oil there. They didn't arrive or leave together as Chad was living in Michigan and his father in Illinois at the time. Chad left after his father in his white Dodge truck. Hmm?

I month later in August Chad posts the RMZ450 for sale saying he had this about a year (which is not possible since it was stolen in July). Hmm?

There is one more smoking gun that I have that could have put him away when the cops in Michigan had him. I didn't realize what I had until I received a copy of the police report. I can't reveal it to anyone yet but I will in time. Element of surprise! Man, I was so tempted to show him several times when I seen him in court just so he knew what I had. I'm nearly 100% sure he's going to prison in Ohio if he doesn't settle his debt with me within the 30 days.

So, I guess i'd like everyone to help Chad out because it seems that he believes that this is just a bunch of coincidences and easily understandable by the average human.

If what I have written is true and you were a Juror, would he be guilty or innocent?

cannondale27

#59 Post by cannondale27 »

Why not also report the KTM as being stolen?You traded for a bike which wasnt his to trade with.Therefore your KTM is also stolen and whoever has it now will also have to give it back.

cannondale27

#60 Post by cannondale27 »

Problem with small claims court is if he decides to file bankruptcy you wont get your $.I got screwed twice by people doing that.Won a judgement and a month later got a letter vacating the judgement cause loser filed bankruptcy.You know if you had insurance on the KTM I bet it also would get covered that way.Then insurance company can go after the $ rather than you.