Cannondaleriders.com Midwest Summer Ride!!!

67z400

#71 Post by 67z400 »

I weigh about 155...lol

speedracer

#72 Post by speedracer »

One month and counting!!!!!!!!!!

dalewannbe

#73 Post by dalewannbe »

Where is everyone staying, which hotel if your staying in a hotel? I want to make a reservation if that's what the majority is doing and I'm sure my wife wants to stay in one as well.

jesshamner

#74 Post by jesshamner »

I was thinking the same thing. I will probably be staying in a hotel also but I haven't made any reservations yet.

67z400

#75 Post by 67z400 »

I just made my reservations today. I am camping in the nonelectric sites. I will be at site #38. The camp sites are filling up fast. I spoke to the park about having a pavillion for lunch. There are two that are already reserved, but there is one in the staging area which is pretty much on a first come basis. We can bar-bque there for lunch or if it is taken we can all come up to my campsite for lunch.

I will be coming down Friday after work. I will get a few hours of ridding in on Friday. Most of my fun isn't until Sat. and Sun. We will have to establish some way of meeting up Friday or Saturday. It would be nice if someone who can bring a 10' X 10' tent to use as "home" in the staging area. Any ideas??

speedracer

#76 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ May 20 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where is everyone staying, which hotel if your staying in a hotel? I want to make a reservation if that's what the majority is doing and I'm sure my wife wants to stay in one as well.

I have seen the Days Inn that Gary has made res.at,nice hotel,I think I will be staying there also.Gary posted the phone number on page 3 of this thread.

speedracer

#77 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (67z400 @ May 21 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just made my reservations today. I am camping in the nonelectric sites. I will be at site #38. The camp sites are filling up fast. I spoke to the park about having a pavillion for lunch. There are two that are already reserved, but there is one in the staging area which is pretty much on a first come basis. We can bar-bque there for lunch or if it is taken we can all come up to my campsite for lunch.

I will be coming down Friday after work. I will get a few hours of ridding in on Friday. Most of my fun isn't until Sat. and Sun. We will have to establish some way of meeting up Friday or Saturday. It would be nice if someone who can bring a 10' X 10' tent to use as "home" in the staging area. Any ideas??

Your right,not a stich of shade in the staging area,I will locate a canopy.Maybe we should park in the overflow area,more room there to set-up a pit area.

dalewannbe

#78 Post by dalewannbe »

I'll be at the Days Inn as well.

yamadjs08

#79 Post by yamadjs08 »

Wow I'm glad I just checked this thread. I've been to St. Joe a few times, park is amazing, very fun. All kinds of terrain.

I don't have a race this weekend, so hopefully I can talk my dad into going and we can bring a trailer full of dales down.

The Days Inn is an old one, but its not bad, and ridiculously close to the park.

You can put me on the list.

yamadjs08

#80 Post by yamadjs08 »

Oh and I'll throw in my haulers in case anyone wants to use them to spank some fools who have no idea what all of these quads are haha.