Lets All Wish Class 900 well soon!

mydreamride

#21 Post by mydreamride »

Wow, good thing it wasn't worse than it could have been. So hope you have a quick recovery. This wasn't a mountain bike crash was it as far as the ER knows. laugh.gif

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

Golfing is what I always told them laugh.gif

claas900

#23 Post by claas900 »

I just got back from a Dr. check up. My Dr. is cool, he almost laughs at me and my pains. But in the end he pretty much just gave me more pain killers and said its going to take time.

jinx44

#24 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (mydreamride @ Jan 27 2010, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This wasn't a mountain bike crash was it as far as the ER knows. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My motorcycle wreck that I mentioned above was on a bike that I was trying to fix. I live on a gravel road and was just taking it for a spin to make sure it was right. The timing chain broke and wrapped around the crank, locking the engine up. I was around 40mph, and didn't have time to pull the clutch before the rear tire locked and started to come around. I did not have a motorcycle license at the time, and the bike was not licensed.

At the hospital, I told them it was a bike wreck. They asked if it was motorcycle, and I said just a bicycle. The doctor that was sewing my knee up (my arms, hands, etc were tore up too) said, "Bike wreck huh? I ride a HD SuperGlide. What do you ride?" I replied, "A Huffy". He chuckled and said, "It looks like you were going pretty fast for it to have been on a Huffy." I said, "Yeah, its a 10 speed." laugh.gif

jinx44

#25 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (claas900 @ Jan 27 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got back from a Dr. check up. My Dr. is cool, he almost laughs at me and my pains. But in the end he pretty much just gave me more pain killers and said its going to take time.

Good to hear you are healing well.

Now where is the video of the stunt? laugh.gif

trav

#26 Post by trav »

glad to hear your o.k. claas.
i was following a guy who did the same thing riding a predator in arizona last year, and man, these kinda crashes are scary when your out in the middle of nowhere and its a loooong bumpy road to the ER.