Pay it Forward

speedracer

#11 Post by speedracer »

My bad,my goof,anyone want a free,never used airbox with K-N filter?It does have the bike horn.

big.elk.hunter

#12 Post by big.elk.hunter »

I have a gas tank in good shape that is all boxed up and ready to ship. It was supposed to be sold to a guy on the other site but after getting the shipping quote, I never heard back from him. so if somebody want to pay the shipping I will send it out.
can we make requests for free parts on here too? or is that not right?? I would like to maybe see some free bike parts if anyone has any. thanks

chris

m_mcgranahan

#13 Post by m_mcgranahan »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Mar 12 2010, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a gas tank in good shape that is all boxed up and ready to ship. It was supposed to be sold to a guy on the other site but after getting the shipping quote, I never heard back from him. so if somebody want to pay the shipping I will send it out.
can we make requests for free parts on here too? or is that not right?? I would like to maybe see some free bike parts if anyone has any. thanks

chris

Hi,

Just curious, how much is shipping on that tank to 50701?

THanks

GOd bless...

Mark

big.elk.hunter

#14 Post by big.elk.hunter »

The shipping quote to CT was $15. so probably close to that.

chris

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

big.elk.hunter- I'd say put up a new post in the wanted section with the expectation of paying a little for it. Not that it's my place to say what to do or anything. People here are pretty generous once they know someone needs something. So, if it's not free, it's priced right like the rest of C'dale parts.

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks Nrath but I got some handguards awhile ago.Boy you have good memory!

big.elk.hunter

#17 Post by big.elk.hunter »

I knew better... thanks.

chris

Z4J

#18 Post by Z4J »

I'm all for this. There's a core group here that I know I can trust and I'd be happy to do a little hunting tonight of all the extras others may need and I don't. Actually, off the top of my head, I have some silver front race cut, used if anyone is interested?

speedracer

#19 Post by speedracer »

Have some other things:un-cut speed plastic,front and rear,in good shape,no cracks.Also,a speed seat,cover is in good shape aswell as the foam.A set of Pro-Peg ac nerfs with heelguards painted with blackbed liner with nets(no mounting hardware)nice shape.Shipping plastic is expensive,will bring to St.Joe the 20th.if someone wants it.

m_mcgranahan

#20 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hey Chris

If that's an atv tank I'll take it. Wish I had some bike parts for you but I don't, only have quad parts. I will have some stuff to add here once I get moved .

Thanks

God bless... Mark