Ah, i see everyones still riding huh?

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (speed2424 @ Aug 17 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just 2 hours north of you are about 4 or 5 dale owners that show up to my rides that I have once a month. Next one is Sunday Sept 13, if interested.

That's the same weekend as the Fall Ride @ Majestic. I know a couple of local guys that won't be going.... mad.gif

Blasterboy11

#12 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Sadly i dont know if we'll be able to make the group ride. My dad is still in california, the moto needs the front end redone, and in a couple weeks im doing a track day at nelson ledges and thats gonna cost a few hundred bucks. If anything changes ill be sure to fill you in. Im driving home to NY for labor day, i gotta look for those tie rod ends i bought last year haha.

Blasterboy11

#13 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Well im not dead tongue.gif I miss you guys, and i miss my moto.

Good news is i graduate February 18th, so now ill be home and ill start cracking down on the dale, and start riding again. From the looks of it, all the old school guys are still here, as well as lots of new ones!

And whats this Highland machine i saw it Dirtwheels, looks an awful lot like an ATK. I can tell ive missed so much, and ive just been putting in all my time to my car and school. You guys gotta fill me in!

Blasterboy11

#14 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I'm all graduated and stuff, all certified to work on cars.... and now of course I can't find a job. I am however applying at a bike shop, which happens to be a Cannondale retailer lol. I took the Moto out, did a little fluid change and a once-over. Needs upper and lower ball joints, both sides, tierod ends, arm bushings, chain etc etc. Good thing I spent all that money at the group ride in '07, I really wish I could have made it but I'll push my father to come out this year.

I even found a bag of all the CNCed Nac's parts, TONS of stainless tophats and screws/bolts, and all the balljoints and tierod ends. Even a billet drainplug. Hopefully we can stop pouring money into the Raptor and get mine going, those carbs just don't wanna cooperate, time to get the old man on a Cannibal.

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

Speed2424 has quite a few to pick from for sale in Canton,Ohio. Drag him over there for Memorial day weekend and let him look at them. Get a hold of me if you need hotel info near his house. laugh.gif