post pics of your cdales

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Brad77

#191 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (sjstar @ Jan 31 2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha i do quadwars here too but im not brave enough to ride my cdale in it. Who there is the head guy of the quad wars? Autograph signing is fun since im 22 and some times get a girls number, man i hate signing t-shirts those are the wors especailly when they are on someone. I think i got a quadwars coming up in a month.

I had lots of people ask me about my Cdale. Your right signing tshirts can be tricky. I got another show at the end of Feb and I will be riding one of my Cdales in it too.

Blasterboy11

#192 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Its hasnt been riddin in 2 years, but its still minty fresh. Tires are shot so tires and wheels are on the menu, looking for silver or black plastic too, but i still gotta do the front end with the parts i got from everyone at the group ride in 08 haha (thanks everyone!)

jinx44

#193 Post by jinx44 »

Nothing special, mainly all stock and they all need cleaned. laugh.gif

NRath

#194 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Mar 19 2010, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nothing special, mainly all stock and they all need cleaned. laugh.gif

Nice collection you've got there! So, do you just ride one of them and let friends ride the others or keep the spares tucked into the corner?

jinx44

#195 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (NRath @ Mar 22 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice collection you've got there! So, do you just ride one of them and let friends ride the others or keep the spares tucked into the corner?

I have a couple buddies that I let ride them when we go out, and I always take a spare bike for our group just in case. The way I see it, I love these bikes, and these days they are cheap, and parts are cheap. I can't find any other bike that rides, runs, or handles as well for the money.

The FX in the picture is going back into a corner though. Its really too clean to ride since that plastic in good condition is so hard to find.

I mainly ride the black bike. I think its cursed. LOL I bought it as a basketcase, and was the first dale I had running. It has been a major pain to get it reliable, so I have a history with it. When I get the blaze together, it will probably be my primary bike though.

My wife says I have a problem as well. I go overboard on everything I do. laugh.gif

JohnnyBQuick

#196 Post by JohnnyBQuick »

My friend just bought this one, it's a Moto...

UpsMan

#197 Post by UpsMan »

Let s see a pic of that truck that is just barely in the pic

JohnnyBQuick

#198 Post by JohnnyBQuick »

Truck belongs to the guy we bought the Cannondale from. No photo, but it was a nice looking Ford truck!

speedracer

#199 Post by speedracer »

ohmy.gif blink.gif
QUOTE (speedracer @ Jun 12 2008, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the painted flames.

speedracer

#200 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Mar 22 2010, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a couple buddies that I let ride them when we go out, and I always take a spare bike for our group just in case. The way I see it, I love these bikes, and these days they are cheap, and parts are cheap. I can't find any other bike that rides, runs, or handles as well for the money.

The FX in the picture is going back into a corner though. Its really too clean to ride since that plastic in good condition is so hard to find.

I mainly ride the black bike. I think its cursed. LOL I bought it as a basketcase, and was the first dale I had running. It has been a major pain to get it reliable, so I have a history with it. When I get the blaze together, it will probably be my primary bike though.

My wife says I have a problem as well. I go overboard on everything I do. laugh.gif

We need a updated pic of your collection. wink.gif