EARLY MODEL MX400 PLAIN CLUTCH ACCESS COVER

promod

#1 Post by promod »

I have been looking for one of these bare plain clutch access cover for a while now to put back on a very early model MX400 Bike where it got cracked beyond repair sad.gif and installed the later "C" logo'd one!, im trying to restore it back to its original format!, If anyone has one of these that they would part with please PM or Email me! Hope someone can please help me biggrin.gif ! Thanx A Million, Ciao

promod

#2 Post by promod »

Bump!!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!!

Ok group, I know some of you hoarders (like me!) out there has to have one of these (well i do know someone that does but wont part with! sad.gif ) and i'm still looking for one!

Will pay a very reasonable amount for one or trade you something you may need or have been looking for or might even consider trading something very special like a brand new factory huge C'dale handmade in the USA banner, which i know some of you might have but they are very rare and when you find one they bring big bucks!, or even something else very rare and collectable...as have a lot of that kind of stuff!

Any help or leads appreciated as always!

promod

#3 Post by promod »

BUMP.....BUMP....BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY...VERY REASONABLE AMOUNT OF CASH waiting to be in someones pocket OR tell me what your looking for to trade...gotta lot of special and collectable stuff! wink.gif

promod

#4 Post by promod »

BUMP...BUMP....BUMP!!!!

Still Looking and praying!

joedirt

#5 Post by joedirt »

There is a cover on ebay

promod

#6 Post by promod »

QUOTE (joedirt @ Jan 24 2018, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a cover on ebay

Where? .....eBay Link or item number please!

And if your talking about the one that's on a engine I have already seen it!, But I already have more engines than I need and not going to buy another engine at that price just for that cover!

Your help is greatly appreciated though!

Ciao my friend! MW

joedirt

#7 Post by joedirt »

Thats the one.