02 Moto part-out

roxiegirl819

#21 Post by roxiegirl819 »

Updated parts list
Everyone who has ordered parts, they will ship 9am Monday morning via Fed Ex ground, If faster shipping is requested, shipping charges will apply. Thanks again to all!!! Heres what I have left... If anyone needs something thats not on the list PM me and I will get you a price. Thanks...

----Moto frame with paperwork $200
???Original purchase agreement from jansen motorsports in Wisconsin.

---Swingarm $100

---Front galfer Rotors $75

---Moto tag fat bars 1.125" $25
???Includes bar pad , some chrome is peeling.

---Moto FMF TI muffler $100
???Has a dent underneath from brake caliper includes mounting hardware , spacer, and springs

---Complete wire harness $125
???In good shape just dirty. Rev.8 will not need harness update.

---Moto plastics in good shape fronts are race cut and have moto decals which are also in good shape, comes with red deletes and red headlight covers, spars, and rear fender.$200

---Jansen Racing ported head. Will be gutted, hot tank dipped, install new seals, If cams are bad will swap out with a good set of cams, re-lap valves , adjust cam lobe to bucket clearance, $ 500

joedirt

#22 Post by joedirt »

QUOTE (roxiegirl819 @ Sep 28 2011, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im guessing that the zbrothers is. Who's doing the exit shocks according to their website. Almost in the class with elkas at $850 pair. That's why you can't by a ferrari for 50,000 lol!!!
I guess its all preference. The axis shocks look better engineered.

Custom Axis pro airs can't even hold air for a 2 hour GNCC yet they are an awesome looking shock.
Must be the better engineering.

wistech

#23 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (joedirt @ Oct 1 2011, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Custom Axis pro airs can't even hold air for a 2 hour GNCC yet they are an awesome looking shock.
Must be the better engineering.

http://www.kfx450hq.com/forums/suspension-...fox-floats.html

The ohlins are an outstanding shock for durabilty and adjustaility . When you triple rate them they can ride just as smooth as floats. I was looking at pro airs till I read threads like this and went with floats.