03 Cannondale Moto

pbeatty87

#1 Post by pbeatty87 »

I have a 2003 Cannondale Moto I'd like to sell. Pretty much stock except for Fullbore Plastic(gray), AC bumper, ITP baja wheels in front, almost new(mayb 2 rides) ITP MX tires, Handguards, K&N filter. I am the original owner. Purchased new in 2005. Garage kept.

Last winter(2010) I started to tear it down with intentions of sending the motor off to be upgraded to a 450. Didn't get very far and life got busy with work and school and it has now sat for the entire spring, summer, fall and I'm back to another winter. I have the plastic stripped off, airbox disconnected, radiator removed with all lines disconnected, and some of the wiring also disconnected. I don't have the time or funds to finish the upgrade, and I have come to the conclusion that I would like to sell it. I ABSOLUTELY have every part that I have taken off of it plus some other random parts.(sprocket, skid plate, shock covers, etc.)

I paid half price when I bought it.($6250) and probably put 1000 in it with the plastic and wheels and tires.

Looking for $2500 obo.

Located in Indianapolis, IN. I also travel to Pittsburgh, PA by way of interstate 70 pretty often. Would be willing to deliver within reason of those locations.

Best email to reach me at is pbeatty@imc4cnc.com

Any questions or comments are welcomed, and I will do my best to accomodate any interested buyers.

Thanks!

Patrick

pbeatty87

#2 Post by pbeatty87 »

Any interest? Ive had a few guys get ahold of me but so far no serious takers. Told them Id go down to 2000, and im willing to help out with delivery. Just thought I'd share that with everyone else. Feel free to contact me.

THanks

Dachshund

#3 Post by Dachshund »

Pics would help. If you have trouble posting then just send them to me and I'll post

pbeatty87

#4 Post by pbeatty87 »

Here you go.

pbeatty87

#5 Post by pbeatty87 »

And this one...

pbeatty87

#6 Post by pbeatty87 »

lastly...

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Would you sell the handguards separately?

rayspeed

#8 Post by rayspeed »

Because it is a moto there will probably always be some sort of market for them but sorry to say right now everything is obviously in the tank. You would fetch what you are looking for if it was together and fully updated and documented by a reputable builder, however you have somewhat of a basket case here and those are lucky to fetch two thirds of what you are asking... half if it was not a moto and even then you may not see a bite.

speedracer

#9 Post by speedracer »

Sad to say,you would have better luck parting it out.

quadracer_469

#10 Post by quadracer_469 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Nov 24 2011, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sad to say,you would have better luck parting it out.

i would be interested in it as is for the right price, pm me your best price and we can go from there, thanks