which tires?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
NRath

#11 Post by NRath »

The MXR's are super soft. They give great traction, but you'll be replacing them after 4 or 5 races. JayBr has a set and they showed some heavy wear after only a short bit of riding time. They did hook up great, though! An excellent choice if you can replace them regularly. I think they're better suited for the soft dirt- the blue groove eats them up and the track was definitely hard that day.

Decisions... Decisions... I hate 'em!

KYmxracer52

#12 Post by KYmxracer52 »

a friend of mine has a set on a Quadracer, and he has around 5 or 6 races on them and they seem to be doing great. Not showing a whole lot of wear, though he doesn't ride as aggressive as I do. I don't want to replace the expensive things after 4 or 5 races. After half of the season might not be bad. I practice a whole lot on the same set of tires, so I might not get many races out of them. How soft are they compared to Turf Tamers? What about the regular Holeshot MX's? If Razr MX's hook up decent on hardpack, I would go with those. The track I mainly race at sees a lot of hard pack in the corners.

cannibalq8

#13 Post by cannibalq8 »

Razr sux and heavy. i prefer the stock cannondale tires ITP MX's i used 20 inch. HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT MAKE THE PRESSURE FOR REAR TIRE 5 PSI. AND FOR THE FRONT TIRE MAKE IT 4 PSI and see what wil happend smile.gif)))))

* even i ride my quad in street its still good until now