CannondaleRiders.Com T-shirt

Jaybr

CannondaleRiders.Com T-shirt

#1 Post by Jaybr »

We need some help getting a t-shirt design, do we have any artist on the forum? Post your design ideas and we can let the forum pick their favorite.

I'll throw a couple up to get things started, nothing I'm particullarly proud of and I know some of you can come up with something better. I'm no artist but I do know how to use a computer:eek:

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

Another

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

1 more

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

and yet another

Ryanstones

Excellent!

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

I like #3 best, cause i hate black shirts.
How about starting with a pic of one of our members tricked 'dale instead of a stocker though? Love what you are doing there Jay!

Psychosis

Re: Excellent!

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
I like #3 best, cause i hate black shirts.
How about starting with a pic of one of our members tricked 'dale instead of a stocker though? Love what you are doing there Jay!

I'll agree about the quad. Why have it stock? Put up somebody's tricked out quad. I think that'd be much better overall and offer more than one color like say white and black or navy.

Jaybr

Re: Excellent!

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Ryanstones

How about starting with a pic of one of our members tricked 'dale instead of a stocker though?  

You mean like one of mine? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

How about something like this?

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Or maybe an action shot?

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

I like the airbrushed look. If you could take a pic of like Haydug's tricked out 'Dale with the Powdercoated frame etc ... then have some guy airbrush the pic that would be super cool. He could make it any kind of action shot ya wanted. Don't know if you can take the airbrushed pic and get it reproduced for mass or not though? Just and idea. I like the work so far! :clap: