Hows this Resume Look?

Pro400EXC

Hows this Resume Look?

#1 Post by Pro400EXC »

Hey guys, Tell em what yah think.. If yah like,you wanna help a race out with support? :usa

Also please feel free to tell me what I should add,take out,and so on..This is my 1st time ever doing a resume,and defintley can sue support from sponsors,because me and my single mom isn't enough,lol...

I would like to represent your products on my ATV. I feel I have the right attitude and talents to put your name on the top. I also feel that by having your backing I will be able to further my racing. Having just a single mother with two boys to support me isn??????????????????t enough to help me achieve my goal to be on top. I have been riding ATVs for 8 yrs and started racing in 2002. I??????????????????ve always wanted to race and now that I have started I set my mind on nothing but racing. It??????????????????s a top priority in my life; up they??????????????????re with God and Schooling. I started to get involved with ATV??????????????????s when I received my first quad at age 8, a Yamaha YFM 80. After that I was hooked and didn??????????????????t want to do anything but ride. I always kept trying to improve my skills. After out growing the 80 my mother bought me a brand new 400ex in 2000. Once I received a bike with more potential and allowing me to even further my abilities I started gaining more speed and my true talent began to shine. I need to go the next step and start competing in races. Once I turned 16 and the new season begun, I signed up in the FTR Hair Scramble Series in the Quad C 4stk class. I entered my 1st race and finished 5th out of 16 riders. After racing I knew what I needed to work on to be more prepared for the next race which I finished 3rd in. The follow race I then finished 1st. I continued to place in the top 5 spot throughout the season and ended up 2nd overall in year end points. I would have finished 1st, but due to finances I was not able to make every race, causing me to loose points to other riders. Also while in my 1st year racing, I competed in The Round 1 GNCC National here in Florida. I finished 1st in the First Year Racer class.
Entering the 2003 and a new season beginning I moved up a class to Quad B 4stk. Due to arm pump I have failed to finish top 5 this year and have placed consistently in 9th place. The arm pump causes me to not be able to ride to my abilities. Besides arm pump slowing me down 2 of the 5 races so far this season I finished outside of the top 10 due to bike failures, so I made the decision that I need a new machine. I purchased a Cannondale Blaze, hoping it will help me be back on top. I have also spoke with a physical trainer about my arm pump problem and have hoped to solve it by next race. I have not raced the Blaze yet, but I plan on doing so next race also, and hope to be in the top 5 again. With that said I feel that by having your backing to support me I??????????????????ll be able to further my talents and be on top once again, and compete in the Pro Ranks one day. I thank you for your time, and hope to represent your company in the near future.

Birth day 8/21/86

P.S. I plan on turning Pro in GNCC in a few yrs...I dunno if i should add this or not...

Thanks Guys,
Joe

Pro400EXC

#2 Post by Pro400EXC »

Pics..

Pro400EXC

#3 Post by Pro400EXC »

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

add your contact info.....phone# etc......get more pics.....organize your info a little more...like i did my organization with the help of a question format. And thats about it...do a little organizing...make it simpler to read....more pics...more contact info..and i think ill have competitor for sponsors:p even though you have the advantage of having actual race results........but i cant wait to race....i beat my B class dirtbike racer friend, thats gotta mean im at least semi-fast:ride: lol.....good luck with the sponsors....and sponsors really like to see pics of you and yourself riding, as my friend who has 13 sponsors told me. Looking great though, and good luck to your situation, and your upandcoming race year!!!!......we have similar situations, so i know what your talking about. Again good luck, and hope some 1 helps you out!!!....l8er
CHAD