A pic from the weekend at LS, Utah..

Sandstorm

A pic from the weekend at LS, Utah..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Notice all the pretty colors of quads. Mine is on the far right and Glamister/Jordy's on the left.. The wives didn't go or the bro or we'd have a YFZ and Z400's also..That is the Sand Mtn ridgeline in the backround about 5 miles away.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Wow, yall got the colors covered. I think all ya need is a Green Kawi/Z clone and you got them all down...

fyrmedic

#3 Post by fyrmedic »

good thing I didn't hook up with ya earlier, Sand, or there would be an ugly red/black C-Dale there too! Just wish we could have gone out later on.... next time!! Oh, let me know how everything is going!!

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

That's pretty cool! Definitely a good mix! With a group like that, I bet you guys had a BALL!!

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Cool picture. I need to come ride out there sometime.
I bet Thomez could make a colorful picture at his house. Now if he can just get a bike for each set of plastic he has. :head:

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Huh? Me?

I only have 3 sets, but 4 comes in the spring sometime :w:

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

Originally posted by haydug
Cool picture. I need to come ride out there sometime.
I bet Thomez could make a colorful picture at his house. Now if he can just get a bike for each set of plastic he has.  :head:

Yup you guys keep riding those 2-300 acre woods and we'll just keep riding our 20-30,000 acre dunes.biggrin.gif Like I said going all the way to Glamis is just a waste of time and gas..rolleyes.gif