Doug need ya help man !!!

Rookiex

Doug need ya help man !!!

#1 Post by Rookiex »

I need your help big time man.You remember me im sure 129 on the dale.Well today I raced did good got a podium spot an im 3rd in state points.When I road off the track, got off to you know recap the race with my friends brian foltz an derrick cooper.got back on my quad to take it back look it over for tomarrows race (sunday).started up no problem what so over ran great letting it warm up in nutral.pull clutch in down shift to first an start an go but it didnt move at all shut down.Tried it 3-4 times.Cooper an foltz an someother of the good riders looked it over.Well I got back on tried again an it started to move it moved about 5 ft an locked up again.Cooper told me he seen somthing diffrent he started pushin it with the clutch pulled in it went about 5 ft an locked up with the clutch pulled in......Now Im allowed to miss 2 of the 10 races to get my series winnings I was planning on missing no more b/c I missed one in the beging of the series an now tomarrow thats the max I can miss.The next race is marion january 9-11th.I need my quad fixed soooo bad an need someone who can get it done quick for the races an get it done good.My dad my biggest sponsor lol thinks you'd be the guy to do it...an we also wanted to buy that pipe an nerfs an some other stuff off ya too.But the major is I need my dale fixed b4 marion.. this is so important to me sad.gif I know its corny to say but when I moved here from NY I was hoping Id be as fast as foltz with in a year an now that im getting as fast, fast enough to keep up with him most of the race an now my quad goes under while im battling for second in points:( ..Please help me man.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

Give me a call, we can fix you on Monday. Are you still at Jackson???
Give me a call on the wife's cell: 740-441-7306
If you happen to be at Jackson, let me know and we can make arrangements to get the bike here for you.
:head:

Rookiex

#3 Post by Rookiex »

Yeah,Ill give ya a call 2day.Sucks I gotta miss today I was flyin yesterday.What do you think would cause that problem?? with the motor running great at idle then when slippin the clutch to move it just pops an stalls?? Im Not in jackson anymore I came home last night I figured if I had to stay an watch the quads I might of cried:( ...Thanks doug:D

Rookiex

#4 Post by Rookiex »

bumps

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Honestly can't tell without looking at the bike. Bring the bike down tomorrow. You might have a FI problem, or your motor may even be locking up :eek:
But without looking at it, I'm just stabbing in the dark. Bring it tomorrow and we'll get it going if anyway possible for you while you wait.
304-675-3027 shop
I'll be there by 9 a.m.

Rookiex

#6 Post by Rookiex »

I wont be able to make it tomarrow.But tuesday for sure.is that ok??

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Bring it down. You can get directions on mapquest.
207 Chestnut St.
Henderson, WV 25106

Rookiex

#8 Post by Rookiex »

is this fix you think going to cost 1000-2000 dollars

Rookiex

#9 Post by Rookiex »

ill be there tomarrow (tuesday)biggrin.gif

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

Another HAPPY customer!! biggrin.gif