Ball Joints.

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
DMAC10

Ball Joints.

#1 Post by DMAC10 »

I need a ball joint for the 2002 cannibal. Who has some and how fast can I get them. I need by 12/23/03. send me some info and I'll respond ASAP.

atvrulz

#2 Post by atvrulz »

I need an extra set for my dale moto as well. Where and how much?

wyndzer

#3 Post by wyndzer »

I bought my set from timbomoose off of e-bay.

Ryanstones

i've got one

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

i could send out priority tomorrow, should make it no problem, or even fedex if you want to pay for it.
I just want another new one back ASAP + the shipping. let me know and i'll do it.

DMAC10

SPECIAL GROUP

#5 Post by DMAC10 »

I want to thank HayDoug and Ryanstones for their extra special offers to help me with my ball joint trouble. Neither of these guys know me, but both offered to loan me the parts until I could get replacements. These two guys represent the type of people that are Cannondale owners. We are a special group of people to ban together as one big family, to maintain one of the best ATV's ever built. I look forward to getting the chance to meet both of these guys in person to shake their hands as well as meeting as many of the other fellow Cannondale riders. This forum is a prime example of American spirit and pulling together, I salute all of you, and keep on posting to help each other out. Oh by the way, ATK had new ball joints in stock, Thanks to them for supporting us as well.:clap: :clap: :usa

40+ and still ridin

Thanks Guys

Ryanstones

good group!

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

Bunch of special guys here. When we have a group ride we'll have to call for the 'short' bus. :rotf

Thanks DMAC, CannondaleRiders rock.

pdavis

#7 Post by pdavis »

cant really call it the short bus 'stones cuz there are too many dalers on it, we can call it a really big tard bus :w: :wow rolleyes.gif :head:

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

Dmac, come on over to VA next week, Ryanstones, Haydug, Nrath, and myself will all be riding at my place next Friday.

And at 39 and holding, I'm tired of being the old guy in the group;)

And by the way, the only way I'm getting on a "short bus" with you guys is if I'm driving:w:

DMAC10

#9 Post by DMAC10 »

Jaybr
Thanks for the invite, but I gotta work Friday. I looked it up it about a 10 plus hour drive but I may come up when you guys are riding for a Sat and Sun get together. Hey I'm use to riding and being the oldest. Just makes it that much more fun when I get out front. ( after everyone else is tired ) Hope you guys have fun.

40 + and still ridin

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

You'll have to try and make it to the Group Ride this spring, we're expecting 50+ dales:D

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=3438