Ocala,FL jan.3

Holeshot36

Ocala,FL jan.3

#1 Post by Holeshot36 »

Having ride at big scrub campground in the ocala national forest january 3rd. Anyone's welcome. the more the better here's a link for more info:http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaB...1528650;start=0
got any questions let me know. Peace

pdavis

#2 Post by pdavis »

i will try to make it, i was going to go up on the 2nd, maybe get a hall pass from the wife and go two days in a row

Holeshot36

#3 Post by Holeshot36 »

aight we'll be meeting up there about 9:30-10:00, i'll be in a green nissan pickup 4x4 ex. cab.

pdavis

#4 Post by pdavis »

i am in a black durango with a small open trailer

pdavis

#5 Post by pdavis »

CANNONDALE SPEED

Bags

#6 Post by Bags »

What kind of riding do ya'll plan on doing? I have some college friends that live there and could stay with them, I am just more into MX riding than anything and have not really ever gone riding on trails for very long.

Frank

pdavis

#7 Post by pdavis »

trails are plenty wide up there bags for your mx setup, i am good for a few hrs at a time (got a camal back:head: )
anyone got a GPS ?
must be "that time of the month" the wife is riding my azz about going up there for 2 days, might have to consider more riding ....less wife,
never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die :wow

Bags

#8 Post by Bags »

I hear ya on that one. Got no wife, but the same girl for 4 years now. Getting away for riding is kinda easy though. She gets to go to clubs and all that stuff she does with "the girls," and I get to ride and then go out with "the guys and girls." I am thinking of coming up there with ya'll this weekend. Trying to talk a buddy of mine into riding with me.

Hey...what about the super bowl of motorsports? They have that Quad wars thing there in Orlando and Tampa. Tampa is on Jan. 17. I am trying to find out how to enter into that. Any one know how?

Bags

pdavis

#9 Post by pdavis »

bags, i am in the quad wars in tampa and orlando, i know the tampa show is full and i think that the orlando one is full also, but there is a miami show looking for riders, i can find out for you, maybe get you on a "reserve" list for the tampa show, i did a show in ocala in june and i started out on a reserve list, people call and say they cant make it, for whatever reason and you are in, let me see what i can find out, about the tampa and orlando show and will let you know

Bags

#10 Post by Bags »

That would be awesome. Thanks man. Hey can I give you a call or you call me...its a Lakeland number.

Frank