Lurkers Roll Call

dawzie

#61 Post by dawzie »

My 600 doesn't count ??sad.gif

drbowtie

#62 Post by drbowtie »

Hey,

I knew someone out there would have one... Is that one of those SDI's? How do you like that thing?

dawzie

#63 Post by dawzie »

Originally posted by drbowtie
Hey,

I knew someone out there would have one...  Is that one of those SDI's?  How do you like that thing?

Didn't get the SDI, 1st year out. The sled is awsome smile.gif

4punksdad

Re: Here's a lurkers point of view!

#64 Post by 4punksdad »

I am dissappointed that my machine "stock" won't outrun a DS650 "Stock".  That's why I bought it!

However, that's where it stops...  For every other reason I can think of this machine is a blast.  Thought about selling it a while back but never put a lot of energy into it and at this point in time I'm kind of glad I did not.  I did get the chance on New Years to ride it and I remembered why I liked it soo much!

If I had not of just purchased a 2004 Ski-Doo Rev 800 H.O. I would have spent all the money in money land on the engine in my C-Dale to make it eat that DS650.  But I bought a sled instead.  Now for all of you southerners that don't get the chance to mount a machine like this I can assure you that one ride would make you post the question...  "Why wheels God?  Track is soooo much better!"

Acceleration?  Cannondales can't spell acceleration!  That REV will relocate the front part of your cranium to the back part of your skull!  Five days ago I had the machine pinned at 110+/- (At that rate of speed the speed-o-meter is tough to read...

Fun, Fun, Fun!  If we could just get our C-Dales to run like that!

wont outrun a ds650????????????? then something is wrong with your bike. Mine shames everything that has pulled beside it short of a banshee.

drbowtie

#65 Post by drbowtie »

wont outrun a ds650????????????? then something is wrong with your bike. Mine shames everything that has pulled beside it short of a banshee

My machine runs the same as the day it picked it up! Go find a DS650... And run him from any speed to any speed. Find one though... I too have out run just about everything except a banshee... Even raptors but I'm telling ya the damb 650 ran. (or he's been playing with the powertrain and he's not talking)... One or the other!

It wasn't a huge advantage but there was no confusion he could excellerate faster... Top speed very similar, I don't think he could pass me but in side by side comparison he is quicker...

4punksdad

#66 Post by 4punksdad »

wont outrun a ds650????????????? then something is wrong with your bike. Mine shames everything that has pulled beside it short of a banshee

My machine runs the same as the day it picked it up!  Go find a DS650...  And run him from any speed to any speed.  Find one though...  I too have out run just about everything except a banshee...  Even raptors but I'm telling ya the damb 650 ran.  (or he's been playing with the powertrain and he's not talking)...  One or the other!

It wasn't a huge advantage but there was no confusion he could excellerate faster...  Top speed very similar, I don't think he could pass me but in side by side comparison he is quicker...

I have only ridden one DS650, and I wasn't impressed. I didn't feel the need to line up and drag him. I could tell my bike was quicker. The DS seemed very flat on the bottom end.

here is what I suggest. 2nd gear start, get on the tank, rev it to the moon and let him taste dust. LOL
OR..........drag him down here for my fall ride (date to be announced) and let me have a try at him. smile.gif

Knight440

#67 Post by Knight440 »

:usa

Sorry guys been busy New Job and life but still have my dale anynew updates sence Oct 03?

Got ice studs coming any Map i should run in cold weather?

Thanks guys
John or Knight

Ryanstones

just in time knight!

#68 Post by Ryanstones »

I was this close to banning you! sad.gif

j/k good to see ya!

and D11, I hope you don't need us anymore too, but please, let us know how that 450 feels!

haydug

#69 Post by haydug »

Does this mean I need to order 2 more sets of +1 LT a-arms?? :drink:

******: I'm giving your shocks to Jeff this weekend. I may even have a crank or 12 next week..

thomez

#70 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by ******
naw don't need the arms yet:p  

Cool haydug! great news! Shifter is going to drop off my hyrdo stuff off  to you this weekend also.

Hydro? I'm not going there! tongue.gif