W. Va quads get roll bars!

Ryanstones

W. Va quads get roll bars!

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

Wouldn't that be cool? ridin the hatfield with a roll cage? OMG!

sad.gif roll bars

did you w.va. guys vote for this idiot?

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I can see you now:o

CANNIBALKID

#3 Post by CANNIBALKID »

the pic they had in the paper was of a sand rail with a roll bar. i think that was the idea i hope. this debate has been going on for a very long time in the state. right now the rule is we can ride on a 2 lane rode if it isnt marked with lanes. you are suppose to have your headlights on and try to follow the speed limit as close as you can. im pretty sure we had more death related atv crashes than any other state.

Ryanstones

LMAO JAY

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

boy that would really suck.

pdavis

#5 Post by pdavis »

they do have ATV's with roll bars, they are called DUNE BUGGIES

pdavis

#6 Post by pdavis »

i think this jack thought this up when he was sqeeling like a piggy and listening to some banjo music

CANNIBALKID

#7 Post by CANNIBALKID »

its because more than 2 people die a month from atv's in this state. all the big wigs at the capitol are trying anything they can to pass laws to restrict us quad owners. but so far the state has been very loyal to us with their laws..

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

In Israel all ATVs have to have roll bars as well. Goofy idea on anything you aren't strapped into - it is only more and more dangerous that way. Where is the common sense? Roll bars on motorcycles soon too? Or maybe seatbelts - there we go. That sounds logical.

WV has the most ATV deaths because they use the most ATV's - everyone in the state has one or 2. They drive them to work and the grocery store. If people are gonna ride em they are gonna wreck, and sometimes, unfortunately, die.

CANNIBALKID

#9 Post by CANNIBALKID »

WV has the most ATV deaths because they use the most ATV's - everyone in the state has one or 2. They drive them to work and the grocery store. If people are gonna ride em they are gonna wreck, and sometimes, unfortunately, die. [/B][/QUOTE]

thomez, are you just guessing the atv numbers?? or did you find them somewhere? i know that this state has a lot of people that own and ride quads. but i would be kinda suprised, not totally suprised if we did have the most quads in our state given our population. but i would bet that for our population no one has more.

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

I am just guessing but from everything I know of WV they would have the highest quad/person ratio in the country. Nobody is alive down there without one. A family of 4 is likely to have 4 quads. It's great.