Dipstick

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
BRIAN GUTHRIE

Dipstick

#1 Post by BRIAN GUTHRIE »

Does any one make a metal oil dipstick for the cannondales. I also see that you guys keep talking about a air box modification, who makes these and what's the best one. Iwant to smoke my buddy on a cr250 dirt bike. Is it possible to do this with just sprokets pipe and map.

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

maz has an air box mod. www.cannondaler.com. abotts modifies the bottom of the box and puts a pod filter on it. it comes up between the handlebars and gas cap. stay away from that cr if you're drag racing. unless you're racing in mud. check out cdaleparts.com

BRIAN GUTHRIE

#3 Post by BRIAN GUTHRIE »

I'm about 1.5 hours away from hagerstown. I am wondering the same thing when it comes to riding any more. The hunting club seem to have the say about property up here. Where is maz located at!!! Is he around where the connondale plant was! Maybe I could get with him on some perfomance addon on that I eant to do to my speed being as i just got it to run right. Ithink this sevice bullitin needs to be put out for those that are haveing charging system promblems. It's bulletin # sba01-12 affected canibals (mc1000only)up to including vin 5b6bb313x2b000704and speed vin 5b6cb31342b000010 It seems no one know to much about this kit and what it fixes.:head: :cool: biggrin.gif

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Maz is in Claysburg - I think that is pretty close to New Bedford and that was the magic place right?

BRIAN GUTHRIE

#5 Post by BRIAN GUTHRIE »

I'm closer to western maryland . Have any of you visited the deep creek lake area. I have been to bedford before, it's not to far. Does anybody make an aluminum dipstick for the dales or could I get one that fit a banshee possibly work. What's the price on maz's airbox, what kind of horsepower gians do's it give.

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Maz airbox

I was close on the name, no NEW in there... oh well biggrin.gif