scam???

4punksdad

#11 Post by 4punksdad »

I see the scam now...........
their old web address was

www.atvseatcoverS.com

now its www.atvseatCOVER.com

I am sure its the same guy. If the wife is running the business, I would buy from them. She told me that it was her parents upholstery shop that was the beginning of atvseatcovers.com and that this turd Ron took all of the patterns with him when he left. She told me that SHE was the one sewing them together, not him.

4punksdad

#12 Post by 4punksdad »

I just called the turd and left him a message asking for my seat cover now that he got his life in order.

My bank actually refunded my money several months later since I purchased on a card, but they were unable to get the money from atvseatcovers to the best of my knowledge. As far as I am concerned, he still owes me a seat cover for my troubles.

4punksdad

#13 Post by 4punksdad »

here is the deal................ron @ atvseatcover.com just called me back. He claims he will make good on the deal and send me a seat cover. Lets see if that happens. At least he called back and sounds genuine. If he makes good on the deal I will immediately retract my harsh statements. Everybody goes through tough times, and he might be trying to make up for it,

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
here is the deal................ron @ atvseatcover.com just called me back. He claims he will make good on the deal and send me a seat cover. Lets see if that happens. At least he called back and sounds genuine. If he makes good on the deal I will immediately retract my harsh statements. Everybody goes through tough times, and he might be trying to make up for it,

Thats good to hear, I need a couple seatcovers.

4punksdad

#15 Post by 4punksdad »

believe it or not I got my seat cover today. Installed it last night. Looks pretty good. I will post a picture tomorrow. Looks like ATV seat covers finally came through. Maybe Ron has his business in order and is going to provide a quality product like he advertises.

I guess I should take back all of the things I have said.:deal:

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Joe,

Nah I think you earned the right to bash a little. I remember when that happened you were pretty steamed. I don't blame you in the least bit if you still had a little to vent.

Now the seat cover. Is there any gripper material on it or is it all vinyl or what. details pics are in order.:head:

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

I just got my seat cover from them today . Its looks great and Ill post a pics to. He threw in a buch of decals too.

4punksdad

#18 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Derno24
Joe,

Nah I think you earned the right to bash a little.  I remember when that happened you were pretty steamed.  I don't blame you in the least bit if you still had a little to vent.

Now the seat cover.  Is there any gripper material on it or is it all vinyl or what.  details pics are in order.:head:

there is no gripper...........all stitched colors.........just the stars are printed on. Looks pretty good for a winter time mounting job.

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

Now that is pretty **** nice! smile.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#20 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i'll do this to ya again thomez..