ATK Evolution

Sandstorm

#11 Post by Sandstorm »

I know of the quad and I cannnot and will not say. I have always followed ATK since I live in Utah. I don't want to disrespect Frank in any way, shape, or form. If ATK hadn't of bought the inventory I don't know how'd I feel about the Cannondales right now.. Maz and Frank are two people who I will always remember for the Dale living on!!!

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

It sounded like the existing inventory will first need to be depleted before the new stuff is brought out.The video also explained their changes to the motor of the quads and bikes they are selling.All are 450 cc and have the different gear ratios along with all updates.They come with a 30 day warranty.
ATK is also attempting to accquire any leftovers at the dealers.They noted that some dealers were advised by their lawyers not to sell the Cannondales to the public because their is no Product Liability insurance on them.I never thought of that one but it is definitly something to think about.
They also showed the Cannondale inventory they bought.It is huge!
The ATK factory looks to me to be well organized and clean.The Cannondale factory seemed to me to be disorganized.
Does anyone know the prices of the quads?They are definitly something to consider especially for someone who isnt comfortable with completely redoing a Cannondale.The ATK is also a upgrade from any stock Cannondale quad.Bigger motor,better gear ratios and the updates.Think about it Yamaha didnt do any updates to their YFZ except for a Black plastic option.
Nice job Mr.White:clap:

EuroGOD

#13 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by Dale512
I beleive its a pic of the old Husaberg's.http://www.atvconnection.com/editor/racing...aberg/quads.htm

I was at the 'Berg factory last year and saw one of these in the museum.
When I asked what happened with production, I was told that they were overpowered and undersuspended...Too dangerous to sell to the public.
I tried to talk them into selling me that quad, or even helping me to build another but they wouldn't be in it. :mad:

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
I know of the quad and I cannnot and will not say. I have always followed ATK since I live in Utah. I don't want to disrespect Frank in any way, shape, or form. If ATK hadn't of bought the inventory I don't know how'd I feel about the Cannondales right now.. Maz and Frank are two people who I will always remember for the Dale living on!!!

Not trying to be mean, but I am tired of hearing I know something, but I can't tell. If you do and can't or won't say anything please keep it too yourself. I am not trying to flame, just agrivated not at you personally.

Sorry if I sound nasty.smile.gif

Psychosis

#15 Post by Psychosis »

Remind me more of a W-Tec Eraser, except w/out the extra shock.

TricityCdale

#16 Post by TricityCdale »

If anyone is interested in purchasing a Husaberg quad, PM me. I may be able to get some info on one for sale. It is supposedly 1 of 2 that are in the US. My dealer called me and told me he knew a guy who was trying to sell one.