Lurkers Roll Call

jcv440

#111 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by MAZ
I have a question....
This Thread is entitled "Lurkers Rollcall" or something of that nature...
Reading backwards I see it has gone a bit off topic, BUT
AND stop me if I am wrong on this one, I was told that "lurkers" would be banned from posting if they did not post a certain numbers of times per week, per month....whatever . . . . .
I really hope this is a false-hood.
I would hate to think that a fine site such as this would deny people the option to post as little or not at all, for any reason.
I can respect some people for keeping their mouth shut when there is not a lot to say... I have too many buddies that talk just to hear their own voice, not matter the content of their message.

I come over here alot and look around, I done usually chime in much, (Obviously....look at my # of posts)  But I really enjoy looking through the latest news, stories, and simple bench racing.

Anyone wanna set the story straight for me???
-MAZ

Your gettin banned.....Go ship parts! tongue.gif

jcv440

#112 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by pdavis
looks like he is beating himself:)

Yeah Pete, you know them goofy Virginians.....a mountain goat prolly ran in front of the window when he was posting......lost his train of thought......:eek:

jcv440

#113 Post by jcv440 »

Hey trout, long time no see. Patrick is back on Atv Confusion, but hasn't been in here in awhile. Gonna try to get him to come back in here.

USAMoto00

Banned!

#114 Post by USAMoto00 »

No way Maz, YOU are banned! (only until Farrar's motor is done!) So quit gabbing and get to work!tongue.gif :usa

USAMoto00

#115 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey J, do you think that worked??:ride: :rotf

NRath

#116 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by trout
What ever happened to KNOWSALOT?

Trout

Here I am!

No just kidding!! My screen name should be more like DONTKNOWJACK. I don't know if he ever came to C'daleriders. I know he was pretty busy at the connection, but I can't remember ever seeing him here. I don't know why he dropped off, but he sure did! Anybody frequent the connection and see him around? He had a head full of good C'dale info.

jcv440

#117 Post by jcv440 »

Yeah Neil, he just got back on last month. Lotta problems with the ex, and trying to raise his daughter by himself. Check out the Honda forum over there.....the "Knowsalot facility" is back up.......lol It's a classic.

jfarrar

#118 Post by jfarrar »

yeah that worked brian...now you really ticked him off..lol:(

USAMoto00

#119 Post by USAMoto00 »

Sorry J, I thought I might catch him off guard!:hammer: Oh well, I tried.:usa J, give me a call if you want to ride up to Summit this weekend K? Later.

blaze#52

#120 Post by blaze#52 »

hey, finally took the time to read through the post. i am in here just about everyday, lots of good info, looking to get another dale, just got the winter rebuild done and am ready to ride/race