Setup question

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
TheJaspMan

Setup question

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

If I go with +3 A-Arms and a 4-1 off set on the front wheels. And then use a 2+2 axle what off set rear wheels am I going to need to match the front?

TIA

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

if it is an 8'' wheel use 3in 5 out offset depending on what tirer you use that will put you like 49 inches wide close to the front depending on where your ride height is set at

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jfarrar
if it is an 8'' wheel use 3in 5 out offset depending on what tirer you use that will put you like 49 inches wide close to the front depending on where your ride height is set at

With a good suspension is there any reason to go down to an 8" rim? I was kinda looking at staying with the 9" and run 18x10x9 Holeshots for MX.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

you will have no problem at all.alot of guys are running the 9 '' rims.less flex in the tire.personal preference.i think the 9'' wheels only come in a 3-6 offset though you will have to run one of the spacers on your axle on the outside to keep her under 50.what axle you got?you should have a 1'' spacer on each side.

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jfarrar
you will have no problem at all.alot of guys are running the 9 '' rims.less flex in the tire.personal preference.i think the 9'' wheels only come in a 3-6 offset though you will have to run one of the spacers on your axle on the outside to keep her under 50.what axle you got?you should have a 1'' spacer on each side.

LSR 2+2 Axle. The only reason I was wanting to stick with 9" is because I already have a new set of 9" Holeshots. I would rather run as close to the same length front and back though.