Those membership and guests prices are nice!:head:

tjusa

#12 Post by tjusa »

danyeo were are you from ??

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by danyeo
Those membership and guests prices are nice!:head:

Dan you think Tower is a haul from you man would this be a trip. I think I might have to try this once, but it is a little too far to make a regular visit out of it.:eek:

jcv440

#14 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Derno24
The images that just came rushing to my head.......ughhhhh.  Thank god I live in the SE corner of the state several hours and mountains to buffer.:eek:

Why do you think I got out Derno?! The smell of goat sh!t was too much to handle anymore!

danyeo

#15 Post by danyeo »

Hey tjusa, I'm from Bloomfield NJ. Hey ROn, Majestic is pretty far but i wouldn't mind checking it out at least once or twice. I went all the way out to the Madera Poker Run which is near CLearfield and that was a total blast, except for the bottlenecks at stream crossings. Tower is about 2.5 hours away but with all the cops in NJ buying quads to patrol areas i don't mnd traveling to legal areas.

tjusa

#16 Post by tjusa »

hey danyeo we are about 2 hours north of clearfeild but it would be worth the drive if ya want to come on up sometime we have campers to stay in so you can stay rite here if ya want or town is only about 6 miles it would be great to see some more dale riders timbomoose and the boys from erie come over all the time if you guys could make it maybe we could get them down that weekend too . you can check out our thread on www.paatving.com from last years jammbree its under pig roast i thingk over there we had about 300 riders show up it was great time !!!!!

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Dan if you go let me know maybe we can make it a weekend.

danyeo

#18 Post by danyeo »

Actaully, this place isn't far from CHampion is it? When i go pick up my quad i should pop over to Majestic.

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

I am beginning to get a complex Dan. Don't you like riding with me anymore???:cry:

danyeo

#20 Post by danyeo »

Originally posted by Derno24
I am beginning to get a complex Dan.  Don't you like riding with me anymore???:cry:

hehe, of course i want to ride with you. If it was up to me I would go on lots of overnighters but my other half takes some convincing! I do have to sort out my trailers wiring and find out why i was blowing fuses on my car. It wasn't fun when trucks were flashing me with high beams because i had nothing but headlights on.:eek: smile.gif I'm leaving tomorrow morning for 4 days in FLorida so hopefully some time next week I'll get to play with it. Hey, Ron, i also have never been to Paragon and wouldn't mind checking that out.