Mounting Tires

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Jay Make that 3 of us with it bnolted to the floor.  One other thing is just to get bead locks then the only tires you have to fight with to get on are the fronts.

I agree, beadlocks are alot easier but with 7 quads in the garage it gets a little expensive

Worst I've found for removing is Honda wheels, Nrath and I actually bent the bar on the tool trying to get some tires off of EX wheels, I gave up and swapped wheels.

Gonna have to get around to swapping them eventually, may try the truck trick, or maybe use the bucket on the tractor to press them off.

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

Those are the ones worth the 5 bucks a piece.

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
if they are the otsu radials you won't be able to get them off with the truck. I had troubles getting those off the c-dale rims let alone honda rims:mad: find a tire shop that can do small rims like tractor tires and let them have the hassle:hammer:

Yep, worn out set of stock front EX tires, I bet the tractor bucket can provide enough pressure to get them off. I'll probably try it without letting the air out, that way the sidewall won't flex as bad.

If that don't work I'll get out the saw, cut a nice slit in them, drop a chain through the inside and put one end around a tree and the other one on the truck and rip the sucker off.

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Next time we here from Jay it will be to tell us the tire is still on the rim, he ripped the tree out of the ground and the truck has no bumper anymore.smile.gif :wow :drink:

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

Next time we here from Jay it will be to tell us the tire is still on the rim, he ripped the tree out of the ground and the truck has no bumper anymore.smile.gif :wow :drink:

and I just got back from the emergency room and have 25 stiches in my head from when the chain broke:o

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Promise you will wait till we all can watch to do this. I'll even bring the camcorder. We could make $10,000 on america's funiest videos:)

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Promise you will wait till we all can watch to do this.  I'll even bring the camcorder.  We could make $10,000 on america's funiest videos:)

Can I wear a mask so no one knows it was me?

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Helllll NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is the funniest part when you are watching. Thinking why was he atping this when he knows he is going to fail.:w: