Ride N/E PA - Majestic Trails

danyeo

#51 Post by danyeo »

Originally posted by Derno24
Trust me he can't handle it....

OH yeah, you will be suprised at how fast those SOuth Jersey woops wip you into shape, but i need to get mine back first..:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm sure that after my first ride on it I'll forgive it this time.

tjusa

#52 Post by tjusa »

ya that sux what happened :mad: but it could have been worst .what kinda oil do u run it ??

danyeo

#53 Post by danyeo »

Originally posted by tjusa
ya that sux what happened :mad: but  it could have been worst .what kinda oil do u run it ??

I was using Amsoil. Not sure if it was the oil's fault but i will change to Redline just for the sake of change. I will post some pics of the shot head, i guess you already saw it. Well maybe i won't as to not give the Honda and Yammy guys something to talk about!tongue.gif

Derno24

#54 Post by Derno24 »

Dan I don't think it has anything to do with the oil. The decompression arm broke and destroyed things from there. This is what I took from Scott. This type of thing could have happened on any quad.

tjusa

#55 Post by tjusa »

no i dont think it was the oil eather but i was just wandering . cause the top of the piston was oll gunked up and mine an lernics with redline was all shinny . thats the only reason i ask about the oil. ya i seen the head its toast !!

Derno24

#56 Post by Derno24 »

Did you see mine? Was it shiny? His might have benn all gunked from his problem

tjusa

#57 Post by tjusa »

traxxrida12 were are you from