parts for sale

atvrulz

parts for sale

#1 Post by atvrulz »

Hello,
I have brand new red plastic for sale, without the side spars. no stickers, right out of the box. $90
I have moto plastic with race cut fenders, and quad tech hood, with side spars $90, slightly scratched.
I have PRM swing arm and engine skid plates. These are the best skid plate combination you can get for you cannondale. slightly scratched $120 or b.o.
I have a set of wheels off of a cannondale speed. rears are new, and fronts are slightly used. $200 or b.o.
thank you.

atvrulz

#2 Post by atvrulz »

Hello,
Yes, all cannondale moto plastic is grey. The quad tech hood is already attached to the front plastic. side spars are also the standard moto grey color.
thanks

250rquadracer

#3 Post by 250rquadracer »

Hey man can you send me pics of the Plastics to bmxrox189@hotmail.com

250rquadracer

#4 Post by 250rquadracer »

i meen the moto plastics race cut with the hood ^^ sorry i forgot you had more then one set of plastics for sale

atvrulz

#5 Post by atvrulz »

Hello,
The cannondale moto plastic is grey in color. I am selling the rear fenders, the side spars and the front plastic. all of it. I have a black colored quad tech hood attached to the front plastic. I dont have a digital camera here right now, but tomorrow night i can take pictures if you want.
thanks.

250rquadracer

#6 Post by 250rquadracer »

i would be interested in the plastics ...but i would have to see pics first...also do you have any nerfbars,handlebars and bumper For sale??...And would the moto parts fit on an caninball??

atvrulz

#7 Post by atvrulz »

Hello,
I just sold the front bumper. I do have the handlebars, which are the standard "TAG" handlebars. I have the nerf bars. make an offer. I am pretty sure the moto parts will fit on a cannibal, you should probably ask someone like Haydug. I will have pictures up of everything on tuesday morning.
thank you

CowsBitePeople

#8 Post by CowsBitePeople »

pic of the moto plastics with hood? cowsbitepeople@yahoo.com thanks

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

Lemme know how much the silver plastic set would be shipped to 44231 - thanks.

atvrulz

#10 Post by atvrulz »

axle