Does anyone else Race their Dales???

JeffQuadShop

#11 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Uhhh.....you didn't call every place!!!

Psychosis

#12 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Uhhh.....you didn't call every place!!!

Guessing you've got some then? Need the ends quick. A full set. Stripped out 3 of them.

JeffQuadShop

#13 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Yep, call me

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Psychosis: I don't have the fancy ones, but I have a set of stockers just sitting here.

Now I know people are racing, but post a little on it from time to time. I think it is good for us as a community to see that we aren't just falling off the face of the earth. It also looks better to people just wondering through the site too.

pdavis

#15 Post by pdavis »

i race Florida trail riders h/s when i can, or have a quad together, last h/s had over 100 quads.... with the majority of them in my class, 47 in my class

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Derno24
Psychosis:  I don't have the fancy ones, but I have a set of stockers just sitting here.

Now I know people are racing, but post a little on it from time to time.  I think it is good for us as a community to see that we aren't just falling off the face of the earth.  It also looks better to people just wondering through the site too.

I was all excited about racing my Cdale this year. Then I got to ride a decked out Cdale on Sat. Now my mostly stock quad and I are pouting. :cry:

I am ordering some elites in the next week or two and putting my MX tires on ASAP! I can handle the stock exhaust, but the ride must now be improved!!! smile.gif

EuroGOD

#17 Post by EuroGOD »

I race on a regular basis!
Either one of the quads or one of my bones is broken by the end of the weekend so I'm too busy to type.

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yes Derno, I race on a regular basis as well as Michelle. We just moved into a new house though and I have improvements to do to it before the racing will be on full tilt boogie.:mad: I guess the nice weather will be here around the time that we will be hitting the tracks hard.smile.gif I'll keep everyone informed though, you can bet on that! Derno man, you'll have to come here and race too bro. We get 6' trophies, not them measley 5' ers!tongue.gif lol

Pro400EXC

#19 Post by Pro400EXC »

I race,just too **** lazy to post anything bout it,but now that i know you guys have nothin better to do than read about someone else's race's, i'll be glad to fill you in on the action,down to ever ladie i see at the line,hehe

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

This is what I am talking about guys. I know we all beat the crap out of our machines and they keep running. I just want to brag with more people that is all. I think as a group we kick azz.