Honda Shocks On Dales

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Psychosis

Honda Shocks On Dales

#1 Post by Psychosis »

After seeing Jeff@TheQuadShop's post I've been wondering. I've heard several guys say they run Honda shocks on their Dales and never heard of a problem. In a post earlier Jeff said that the tierods will hit b/c the Honda's stroke is more. This just seems kind of strange to hear b/c everyone talks about the shocks being able to be used universally.

Wanting to know everyone's thoughts before buying anything. I have two great deals on 400EX shocks. One set of dual rate Axis and a triple rate ZPS PEP set. Both are great deals and valved to what I need even but I don't want to buy and regret it. Anyone here put EX shocks on their Dale?

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Oh, and what about the Z/KFX shocks? I know they interchange too even though they're longer. Anyone try those.

I ask about all this b/c I can save a lot of money and get better shocks for less.

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

if you go with an long travel front end with long travel shocks it shouldn't matter AS MUCH

my friend put on my ohlins Lt shocks on his z400 which uses JRD LT arms and it is working fine, so i figure it would work similarily vice versa