cannondale pics

JST

Madman

#11 Post by JST »

I love to see the R&D pics.The tricked out pics of our quads are awesome but those are the shizznit!The pics I have always wanted to see were of the pros who came to test ride the 'Dales at Bedford.You know,Tim Farr,Mark Burns,Jason Luburgh,Ben Jackson,and maybe even a pic of Robbie Reynard if I remember correctly.Lurburgh's are friends of mine his dad told me they got a great tour of the facility,and watched the quad that Jason would test ride being built that day.Please enthrall us with more R&D pics.

:usa

Pro400EXC

#12 Post by Pro400EXC »

I wish they kept a couple things from the prototype...

Like Bumper and rear fenders,even the front fenders.....

Wonder where that prototype woiuld be at now?Destroyed?A Museum?

Hmmm...

I'd def. like to see it..

yamblaster200

#13 Post by yamblaster200 »

Thanx for the pics...i guess the front isn't as night and day different as i remembered it, but i still think it looked better than the production models. Thats the only thing I don't like about cannondale, i think they're ugly. Probably the fastest thing on four wheels, and that's why i might consider getting one in the future, but i hate the looks.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

Get an R conversion and run R plastic on it then. :deal:

USAMoto00

#15 Post by USAMoto00 »

Speaking of, when will yours be done?tongue.gif

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

I would love to have those plastics on mine. I just don't like the exposed air filter. Not exactly the best set up for xc. That thing would be sweet with some headlight deletes on it.

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

Awesome photos madman, THANKS!:clap:

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Speaking of, when will yours be done?tongue.gif

I am working on finding a seat now, found a cheap set of plastics for the time being (think.... Jason's old ones). I can put it together anytime after that... everything else is ready to go. Still runnin on 20's but I like the dubs tongue.gif

USAMoto00

#19 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Zack, I just realized that your sig says 450 kit and FDO head, did you finally get them and put them in? If so, have you rode it yet and what did ya think??????:usa :wow

thomez

#20 Post by thomez »

The FDO head is supposed! to be in next week, and I reserved a piston today for the 450 kit. Should have the FDO head in it for the group ride and then piston will have to be later... maybe I should note that in the sig. They are on the way just not installed. You can try the FDO head if you bring my bike to the group ride :deal: smile.gif