Nomination - May rider of the month

CdaleRacer0128

#21 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i'll sign up for that there MX Race...
hey jay, where were you!? afraid to come to budds!? really wanted to meet you

oh yea, it hink we'll need some nice large doubles, something about 50 foot or so doubles in a row makes for a great race:)

DangerRanger

#22 Post by DangerRanger »

I nominate my controversial self.

ben

jcv440

#23 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by pdavis
jvc440, your on a honda now, how are you going to keep up or were just going to wait till i lapped you to take me out tongue.gif tongue.gif :eek: :drink:

You forgot I use to work on these machines....I know which bolts to loosen, which wire to unplug half way! :w: I know I can't catch ya! biggrin.gif

pdavis

#24 Post by pdavis »

you dont have to loosen any .... give me a few laps and they will start loosening by themselves:hammer:

Jaybr

#25 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
i'll sign up for that there MX Race...
hey jay, where were you!? afraid to come to budds!? really wanted to meet you

oh yea, it hink we'll need some nice large doubles, something about 50 foot or so doubles in a row makes for a great race:)

I got started on a couple things around here and just couldn't make it. I'm swamped with trying to get ready for the group ride and get all my quads back together:eek:

You sound like my boy, all I've been hearing lately is bigger jumps.

Ben, Read the thread! We're racing for rider of the month this time. You better throw a quad in the ranger and head over for the group ride.

pdavis

#26 Post by pdavis »

are we going to schedule a time for the r.o.m. race ? what about 11 am sat morn? everyone will be kinda fresh (exept thomez and myself, since we are getting there thurs) and everyone will have some practice laps in by then. if we set a time then there is no "hey where is so & so? " every will be ready to go,
and are we going to have a protest rule in affect? what about an excuse rule ?

thomez

#27 Post by thomez »

Jay and Ryan are working on a schedule I believe smile.gif

cdrookie

#28 Post by cdrookie »

get that excuse rule written! derno and myself won't get there till probably around 7-8 sat. morning. derno's working till 2-2:30 sat. morning then we're heading down. he'll try to grab some z's on the way down and that leaves the driving up to me. a little later on in the day or early evening would be a better time. maybe even a 2 pm start, lets throw some endurance and attrition into this thing! hopefully it'll be about 90 degrees!

CdaleRacer0128

#29 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

we might be leaving early morning friday to get there mornin of friday ( only 5 hour drive) we'll leave around 4 or so so i don't have to miss soo much school again

nationals = no school = make up work = sucks = no sleep or food and waking up way too early to ride

CdaleRacer0128

#30 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by ******
unless the haydug boys from KY are thre riding at 6 am:p

early morning riding is great, startin the engines up at 7am n ridin around when im usually fast asleep:cool:

except well, when you ride all day long in 90 degree weather until 8 at night:confused: