Project silvertoad begins

CdaleRacer0128

#11 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

HEY my numbers came of fmine too, had to send the whole ecu off to scooter so he could get the number himself

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

That sounds like the solution . Good thing I have a third ecu to use as a spare . Thanks daleracer.

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

Are we going to be able to see this baby in person at the group ride? She looks sweet!

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

It will be at the Black river falls rally in two weeks and the Atk event in 3 weeks. The shakedown run will be the middle of next week. I still need a silver rear fender and patriot seat cover. Who made the flag seat cover to match the LE package?

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Wistech I think the number for ecu is also in the Hex code.Ask scooter.If this is true I can check it for you.

iceracer17

#16 Post by iceracer17 »

atvseatcovers.com had the seat cover your looking for.

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

Do you have the pro kit or can i get into it with my D@M kit. I havent even tried. Oh and you hubs turned out sweet . The silver was baked on friday night but he didnt get the clearcoat applied . They should be good to go monday. Heres a lesson . Apperently some of my rear hubs were Moto hubs which are magnesium. Well they aparently lit up and burned themselves to oblivion in the paint removal process. All that was left was the wheel studs. LOL
We just got back from a run in harrison hills today. Rock rock rocky but there were some cool jumps . I can barely walk right now. No pics . The camera died .:cry:

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

Silly me I never even though about them and my speed is on thier web site. Duh... I kept thinking the flag seatcovers were made by nstyle or something. Thanks iceracer. We are going to have to Cannondale hostage exchange ...Illl give you guys all your parts in exchange for my parts back.LOL:head:

Wohoo.... more good news... atvseatcover.com has a stars and stripes cover on the way.

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

Wistech I would have to go to the shop and use DealerCal since there is no code.
Cripes the Mag hubs lit up:wow I bet they had one heck of a fire in there that stuff burns crazy.

wistech

#20 Post by wistech »

Ya he said it was a cool light show.