Represent yo hood!

jesshamner

Represent yo hood!

#1 Post by jesshamner »

Alright, you guys have asked for it before so here it is. Add yourself to the map so we can see where you're at. This will be very beneficial to distressed cannondale owners everywhere, so please mark your real zipcode. Please don't mark a false zipcode. I was going to build a custom map myself where I could store a lot more info but this will do the trick and its a lot easier for me. biggrin.gif I have to give credit to a person named Duponster at atvriders.com for finding the website. Enjoy.

http://www.frappr.com/cannondaleriders

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Good idea. Already 4 of us on there. Can't wait to see the thing filled up!

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

You lazy good for nothing trickster. You posted before the creator!!!......Me!!!!:mad:

saltus440

#4 Post by saltus440 »

maybe now I can find more dale riders in my area:) I am lonely on the map way up here.

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Ill probably be the only Iowan daler...

bknight

#6 Post by bknight »

:head: :clap: not to bad looks good

speed_demon

#7 Post by speed_demon »

I wish all those in Cali would post a quote so I knew who they where. It only posts your name with location if you do.

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

Yo Jess, at least you finally came through with something!! That's pretty cool!:clap:

CptHook

#9 Post by CptHook »

nice, ttt

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

I think there are still quite a few owners out there. Mark you territory. LMAO....don't forget to lift your leg. Anyway, FYI, it doesn't show your address. It just shows the city and state after you put in your zip code. And for you kentucky people, you'll probably be confused since it lists the city instead of the county.tongue.gif